Weekend roll call thread 2/6-2/7...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, AtomicSkier said:

I will not be there .... someone take my spot!

Why not land your helicopter in your spot before your trip, then fly to ABE, board your Cessna Citation to Durango and then take the heliski copter to your luxury condominium with mega jacuzzi right at door??

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Not too bad so far.  Worst case will be 5+ minute waits after 10am. I’ll be there then as well open to ??

Good to know. I should’ve clarified by saying PASR crowd. I figured the normal crowds are minimal to moderate. If everything goes well at work tomorrow I should be there for opening or very shortly after.  

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Not too bad so far.  Worst case will be 5+ minute waits after 10am. I’ll be there then as well open to ??

What's typically the least crowded day of the week? In case I decide to take a day off work to demo. 

Edited by saltyant
  • Sad 1

Just now, Kyle said:

Good to know. I should’ve clarified by saying PASR crowd. I figured the normal crowds are minimal to moderate. If everything goes well at work tomorrow I should be there for opening or very shortly after.  

Thursday mornings usually Ryan and TP4. Sometimes toast.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

What's the least crowded day of the week? In case I decide to take a day off work to demo. 

I’d say Tuesdays.  Monday’s all the olds who refuse to ski on the weekends are out.  Wednesday’s and Thursday’s a little busier and Friday is like a weekend. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Benm said:

you have other perks than overtime.

Dougs Company Credit Card
Sheetz: 11.95
Wegmans: 25.43
Gas for blue mt: 28.48
Quarry Granite Inc.: 9548.55
Sheetz: 16.33
Sheetz: 7.74
Wegmans: 22.53
Sheetz: 7.00

All of our granite and sandblasting is paid by check and those numbers are so low.  $7 at Sheetz Bahahaha.  Earlier at wegmans I bought slice of pizz, two salads,  two drinks and Asian dish and was $30ish.  In non pandemic times I went to target once or twice a week for company supplies as well like razor blades, toothpaste, personal pan pizzas and Red Bull.  I’ve also never used company CC at Whole Foods before but I have at Weis for beer. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich