2/13-2/14 weekend roll call..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

4 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

if anyone is up this morning keep an eye out in  our row for a stoic natural leather glove, i think i dropped it last night , derp

If it makes you feel any better, I lost my gloves at my last trip to Blue...cheap Amazon gloves, but unfortunately it had my season pass in the glove.  Not sure if I left them at Blue, or if I left them outside at my house after I got home (in which case, they're buried somewhere in the snow).

• Sad 1

Conditions today portend good things for the weekend. Thought we would have some sun today, but it clouded up right at 9. Challenge was crunchy but good first run. Razors was surprisingly open today. Maybe they want to ski off the loose stuff before the race Sunday and next Fri, Sat, Sun. Conditions were great on the slope, but as I was heading up to go over to the Main Street area around 10, a kid wiped out on one of the jumps and hit pretty hard, ski patrol was working with him.

Crowded at the start, I was second in line and there were a half dozen behind me. Got crowded fast, and Main Street lift had a line when I got there. Widowmaker and Sidewinder was nice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

TFTI. Gonna be jammmmmed this weekend. I'll have to get my 90 minutes of skiing in by riding the Burma Chair or maybe the Vista Chair. Or maybe itll be faster to hike to the top

You’ll be fine...I won’t even make first chair tomorrow because I have to pick up my new skis and boot before booting up.  Ski shop opens at 730 but the guy said sometimes 745..hash tag skier problems..it will be ok if I don’t get on the chair till 8:02 the snow will still be good and the beers cold.  Maybe some new Perd for Sunday..this snowpack needs a little refresher it’s been almost 36 hours since it snowed. 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You’ll be fine...I won’t even make first chair tomorrow because I have to pick up my new skis and boot before booting up.  Ski shop opens at 730 but the guy said sometimes 745..hash tag skier problems..it will be ok if I don’t get on the chair till 8:02 the snow will still be good and the beers cold.  Maybe some new Perd for Sunday..this snowpack needs a little refresher it’s been almost 36 hours since it snowed. 

Oooh maybe I'll get your spot at the gate next to JFDan. A lot of absences at the gates tomorrow... you, AtomicSkier and Jonathan Law

12 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Oooh maybe I'll get your spot at the gate next to JFDan. A lot of absences at the gates tomorrow... you, AtomicSkier and Jonathan Law

Go for it you better be booted up by 740 for that...and you can have Atomic Jeff’s parking space if Root or Mute doesn’t beat you to it.  I might even start off on the quad..mix it up keep things interesting. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1