2-15 calm before the ice storm

RidgeRacer

12 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

By the way he simply adores when you say milk it, knowing how much he likes it NM and tried to use it as frequently as possible. 

Let's all try to work it into our blue lexicon so he feels appreciated when he gets back. 

I’m the one who used the term milking it referring to skiing Perder..I like to enjoy those Poe Runs and Atomic Jeff skis it as fast as possible. 

13 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

By the way he simply adores when you say milk it, knowing how much he likes it NM and tried to use it as frequently as possible. 

Let's all try to work it into our blue lexicon so he feels appreciated when he gets back. 

This is really good for us to know. We'll have to start practicing. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

lol just watched your stupid video @saltyant.  i'm glad i can be your idol, both in biking and skiing.  

It's not stupid! You're my idol in skiing, but @GSSucks is my idol in bicycling (though I heard that Marty is the best skier at Blue Mountain)

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

I was advocating for a “milk that” icon that would be an udder.  Kind of like how we got the eggplant for “boner city”.  Don’t think it’s gonna happen. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Boner City 1

38 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow and I guess I’m chopped liver. 

Well you're one of the best skiers on the mountain. But Atomic Skier says he's the best so he must be the best 🤷🏻‍♂️

Today BenM and I were the best skiers on the mountain before PA Ridge came. But BenM was way faster than me so he was best of the best

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Well you're one of the best skiers on the mountain. But Atomic Skier says he's the best so he must be the best 🤷🏻‍♂️

Today BenM and I were the best skiers on the mountain before PA Ridge came. But BenM was way faster than me so he was best of the best

As long as you don’t start idolizing Toast..unless it has cinnamon and sugar on it wahahahah 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Skied 540-710 with the family and it was grate. Every run was empty and skied right on to the lift. 28°, light rain, with firm hero snow. The kid experienced around the world for the first time, including through Yeti so you can say it got technical. Booted up and then had a beer after with [mention]mbike-ski [/mention]which topped the night off. Clothes are wet but nothing soaked through so I’m glad we went.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Skied 540-710 with the family and it was grate. Every run was empty and skied right on to the lift. 28°, light rain, with firm hero snow. The kid experienced around the world for the first time, including through Yeti so you can say it got technical. Booted up and then had a beer after with [mention]mbike-ski [/mention]which topped the night off. Clothes are wet but nothing soaked through so I’m glad we went.

Nice. Was thinking about bringing my son up but didn’t want to be there if it turned to ice. Guess I should have gone