dude claims he hit 79 mph today- legit?

Jersey Tomato

yeah he posted on fb Ski The Northeast group- "Today was special because it was hard and fast, just the way we like it! I normally dont run my apps anymore, but the mountain felt very fast. I almost cracked 80 mph on day 80!!!...While other mountains in PA and NJ are closed for the season, we are still full send at Blue." with a shot of his app at max 79.6 mph.....

What does the blue crew gotta say here?

Edited by Jersey Tomato

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Same dude says he can ski 50mph down Razors skiing switch. 

I don’t believe him and I wouldn’t believe Salty if he said his sonic hit 80 mph either. 

Lo Que Dijo and salty said he hit 100 in his sonic.  He just didn’t specificy if it was miles per hours or kilometers per hour...O’Doyle rules!!!

8AA312BC-2A27-4256-A423-4E64B5C933F7.gif

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Was skiing Razors last week and a guy passed me tucking the whole run on orange Demons. Scary. Fortunately he stayed far to the left side and I always leave room for someone to pass me along the edge of the slope. Def doing over 70. 

Edited by C1erArt

43 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

Was skiing Razors last week and a guy passed me tucking the whole run on orange Demons. Scary. Fortunately he stayed far to the left side and I always leave room for someone to pass me along the edge of the slope. Def doing over 70. 

What kind of skis are demons?

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

My Sonic could beat your Audi up Blue Mountain Drive. Provided I get to go first and you don't cross the double yellow.

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Fine. I'll stay on the right side of the yellow line, you can stay on the left. 

Ohh can I play too? 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Unfortunately I do not see it there anymore. Bummer. It was fun watching him get all turnt up and make bogus claims when somebody challenged him. It got deleted just as fast as he claimed to be skiing. 

Oh, im now sorry i didnt care enough to read the comments. 

but lets face it, im sure the skis he went really fast on had tails. Thats sooooo 2021.