Jump to content

The 2022-23 ski season thread.


Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Shawnee is blowing snow right now.

 

8 hours ago, toast21602 said:

And so is Blue 🥳🥳🥳

Camelback blew last night too. Pics on their FB page. Nice for stoke that everyone is getting after it first chance they got.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Every year I say I'm not going to let the ski season creep up on me and every year I am surprised how quickly ski season arrives and how unprepared I am. See you goons soon.

Yeah.  i had it in my mind it was gonna be December before things got going, but with the temps the next couple of days, they might be able to open Vista if they put thier minds to it pretty soon.  

My skis desperatly need a tune.  i know @Benm 's 2x4's were way better off in that department, regardless of whether it was ski wax or floor wax.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

My skis desperatly need a tune.  i know @Benm 's 2x4's were way better off in that department, regardless of whether it was ski wax or floor wax.  

Great thinking. Should next years model be made of hardwood floor scraps? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Yeah.  i had it in my mind it was gonna be December before things got going, but with the temps the next couple of days, they might be able to open Vista if they put thier minds to it pretty soon.  

My skis desperatly need a tune.  i know @Benm 's 2x4's were way better off in that department, regardless of whether it was ski wax or floor wax.  

If you can't get your skis tuned in time you can always bring out those D-skis. Those should still have a freshly bedazzled tune on them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

If you can't get your skis tuned in time you can always bring out those D-skis. Those should still have a freshly bedazzled tune on them.

Those fucking things were hilarious.  I couldnt stop laughing at you and law.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/16/2022 at 12:23 PM, Benm said:

those d-skis were phenomenal.

If you sort of drug the inside tail when turning so it got a shit ton of bite you could do the equivalent of handbrake turns with skis.....revolutionary ski design and I don't even think he used a ruler 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...