New Purchases... What did you buy so far

phillycore

On 11/16/2023 at 1:39 PM, Mixilplix said:

Did they come with a COA?

Even better I got a personal viewing with special guest appearances by Boo and little boo ! 

On 11/16/2023 at 2:39 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is that the same ski you lost in the Pacific Northwest?

Negative I have those but they need a mount, these are the 193. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Mixilplix said:

Late night on the keyboard and next thing ya know these are at my door....Fritschi Tecton 12

20231211_161902.thumb.jpg.24c1b4a3302d9bbc53f62ddb94ac5334.jpg

Gonna put them on some Lib Tech Wunderstick 100s......

20230408_183244.thumb.jpg.a072d6eaff09870da156e2a2c1b4c71a.jpg

Question to the touring peeps...Do hybrid bindings get mounted in the marked sweet spot?

Next..Should I trust  trust Blue to mount these correctly?

Could only get them with 110 brakes so I hope they can tweek them in a little....

I really have no legit reason to own these ......

SMH GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

• Haha 8
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone seen what the selection of bindings looks like at the Blue mountain shop?  Want to use my pass discount to get some pivot 15’s and wondering what assortment of colors they might have.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NMSKI said:

Has anyone seen what the selection of bindings looks like at the Blue mountain shop?  Want to use my pass discount to get some pivot 15’s and wondering what assortment of colors they might have.  

i know they have pivots, for what ever reason, they dont carry spx's for whatever reason.  

But your main question, i dont know what colors they have or which flair package is on them.  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, NMSKI said:

I'm pretty sure they only have the Henrik harlut 2.0 but I'll double check today. My daughters school was delayed two hours so I'm on the early afternoon schedule but last I checked they had no gold, ripper or the Evo pattern. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I'm pretty sure they only have the Henrik harlut 2.0 but I'll double check today. My daughters school was delayed two hours so I'm on the early afternoon schedule but last I checked they had no gold, ripper or the Evo pattern. 

Thanks!  Is the harlut the white one?  I'd be fine sporting that one I think.  

Nice! Did you get bindings? And I have a question about the Look Pivots if anyone has an answer. Bought them last year at Blue and had them mounted there early this season. Unfortunately, the people I trusted there to work on my stuff are gone. Anyhow, the one is really hard to get my boot in. All the DIN settings are the same. I don’t think it’s the boot, because it does it on either foot. 

17 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Nice! Did you get bindings? And I have a question about the Look Pivots if anyone has an answer. Bought them last year at Blue and had them mounted there early this season. Unfortunately, the people I trusted there to work on my stuff are gone. Anyhow, the one is really hard to get my boot in. All the DIN settings are the same. I don’t think it’s the boot, because it does it on either foot. 

Thanks!  Yes, I got pivot 18s on a good deal.  I’m no help on your question but I’m sure someone here will be able to answer you.  Hope you get it sorted out.

7 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Not sure what you mean by "really hard to get my boot in" without really seeing it or be more descriptive?
Sounds like the forward pressure on the one possibly may not be set properly.
Perhaps if you're there on a weekday you could show me?

Pivots can be very persnickety sometimes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

Not sure what you mean by "really hard to get my boot in" without really seeing it or be more descriptive?
Sounds like the forward pressure on the one possibly may not be set properly.
Perhaps if you're there on a weekday you could show me?

Pivots can be very persnickety sometimes.

Oops, meant weekend...