New Purchases... What did you buy so far

phillycore

i hope so. they're laying new pipeline down. one spot i had always considered skiing if there was a lot of snow now has a fresh 30ft wide swath of flattened dirt parallel to it if that makes any sense. 

as in its not overgrown yet

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Benm said:

i hope so. they're laying new pipeline down. one spot i had always considered skiing if there was a lot of snow now has a fresh 30ft wide swath of flattened dirt parallel to it if that makes any sense. 

as in its not overgrown yet

I know exactly what you’re referring to. North of effort, south of the raceway? Text me. I’ll go with

4 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Still like my daily drivers for Blue, been looking at some powder skis, because the farmers almanac says we are gonna get hammered this year with multiple 10" pow days.  

I’ve been looking hard at enforcers. Btw this is the longest I think you’ve ever gone without switching up your daily drivers.

Edited by RidgeRacer

54 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I’ve been looking hard at enforcers. Btw this is the longest I think you’ve ever gone without switching up your daily drivers.

For sure. Most likely why i feel the need to spend money on some type of ski. Plus, new skis are always fun. 

• Like 2

I need new night skiing goggles..gonna make some night moves at least a few times this season. I also need new gloves. My spring gloves I purchased at Copper mountain and like the song have seen better days..I’m good on helmet jacket pants always need new socks…my poles are bent but still pretty fast. 

• Like 2

On 8/16/2023 at 5:27 PM, RidgeRacer said:

I know exactly what you’re referring to. North of effort, south of the raceway? Text me. I’ll go with

I'm not sure if you'd be going that direction for anything, but if you get to that light at Jonas and 115 (CVS) and turn north 115, it's clear as day. Like 1oclock position. 

The top is the (I think) southernmost point of Sierra view development. 

Map isn't recent enough, but the gray marker top left Sierra view. 

Screenshot_20230817-180201.png

Edited by Benm
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

Gummy stone or half a run in the sand and it will be gone. Hate when stuff shows up like that but like 10 mins in the right environment and there is some rust on the edges. 

Thank you for talking me off the edge lol.  I never cared much about rust as it’s gone after a run, but seeing it on a brand new board freaked me out

• Like 2