Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

59 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

24th, which must be Ski Friday.  I mean, its a pretty safe bet based on past years.  Im ready to ski for sure, but wont kill myself holding onto that as a firm date.  

Super, I bought a restricted pass. Makes sense for a soft opening to work the bugs out rather than a weekend shit show where novices mix in the WROD 

51 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I dont really understand what a soft opening at Blue would be either.  Just us PASRS?  Invite only?  

A soft opening would be 5 PASRs, 5 of the bumpers crew, 10 public tickets sold at $120 each. They would open only with the ditch on coming soon and the quad. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Schif said:

A soft opening would be 5 PASRs, 5 of the bumpers crew, 10 public tickets sold at $120 each. They would open only with the ditch on coming soon and the quad. 

You give them too much credit. They would open with only the Ditch on Coming Soon and the 6pack. Coin flip on which 6pack, too

59 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

A Friday opening eliminates a lot of people who can’t get off of work. Only the most dedicated people will be out so the gaper to expert ratio will be lower. 

Yeah it’s Pa. so we’ll be lucky to be skiing by Christmas. 

Does not apply to Root Friday. It's Gaper Fest extraordinaire. And it's phenomenal.

• Like 3
  • Boner City 1

1 hour ago, AirheadD8 said:

A Friday opening eliminates a lot of people who can’t get off of work. Only the most dedicated people will be out so the gaper to expert ratio will be lower. 

Yeah it’s Pa. so we’ll be lucky to be skiing by Christmas. 

Yeah Black Friday almost nobody has work except retail workers.