Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

10 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I wish I hadn’t heard about this storm til Friday night cause now I’m spending way too much time and worry looking into a forecast that will change 100 times between now and Saturday 

Nothing to worry about…worst case it doesn’t snow or it’s rain and we still have skiing. Best case it’s a big honking snowstorm and you have to allow more time for the drive.  

51 minutes ago, EdBacon said:

It's no biggee. I can make the call on work later in the week anyway. 

I know it’s gonna be a good storm when the Philly news teams set up shop outside the Dave and Busters in Whitehall…they were even at the Top Star express on Tilghman street during one of the MEGA storms…

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Bummed that WNEP Meteorologist John Hickey seems to have gotten canned. His reports (also posted on FB) were a great source of info on PA ski related weather.

Rumour has it he got butthurt from trolls on the interwebs and responded inappropriately.

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Bummed that WNEP Meteorologist John Hickey seems to have gotten canned. His reports (also posted on FB) were a great source of info on PA ski related weather.

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Rumour has it he got butthurt from trolls on the interwebs and responded inappropriately.

what the hell, i had no idea. he was awesome. was wondering why it's been the B squad most nights.

28 minutes ago, Benm said:

what the hell, i had no idea. he was awesome. was wondering why it's been the B squad most nights.

Kurt Aaron is the raddest. I love when he takes his dog Ranger to the fair and tells me to tie down my garbage can if it might be a little windy. If not for him my garbage can may have possibly perhaps blown over on its side once by now.

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Next you’re gonna tell me Tom Clark left WNEP. I always used to watch news watch 16 as a kid. 

My grandfather met Tom Clark in the early 90s and won and air condition unit. It was rad. I'm in the video, see if you can spot me. A few years ago I met Tom Clark at the train museum in Scranton. We shook hands as we admired the miniature locomotive display. Then we parted ways probably forever - him to the Pacific Northwest, and me to Mack-Ah-Doodle-Doo.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Ok Debbie

listen up Karen........Im going for a little reverse psychology here.  Plus i would rather be surprised than disappointed.  

I have already deployed my shovels, but i think holding off on getting the snowblower out of the shed, moved to the garage, and started up, in hopes that will increase our chances for more snow.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, saltyant said:

My grandfather met Tom Clark in the early 90s and won and air condition unit. It was rad. I'm in the video, see if you can spot me. A few years ago I met Tom Clark at the train museum in Scranton. We shook hands as we admired the miniature locomotive display. Then we parted ways probably forever - him to the Pacific Northwest, and me to Mack-Ah-Doodle-Doo.

Wow you were so young. Wow he never had an air conditioner before  I guess with hazletons high altitude it’s not needed  

A1E34B87-6B4E-4DDC-B544-02CCA681F9E5.png

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1