2013/2014 New Equipment Thread

RootDKJ

• 1 month later...

Just a tip. If you like Nordica, there is a sale going on at Start Haus for the last couple weeks of skis with cosmetic blemishes. I picked up a pair of 2013 skis there for Siblet for $299. I missed the sale last year, damn it, it started just as I picked up my newly-mounted skis. This was advertised on Epic and I understand 100 of us have already hit it hard, but there appear to be many skis left.

http://shop.starthaus.com/store/pc/2013-Nordica-Blemish-Ski-Sale-c311.htm?m=1&ProdSort=1&catviewall=t&idCategory=311

• Like 2

Just a tip. If you like Nordica, there is a sale going on at Start Haus for the last couple weeks of skis with cosmetic blemishes. I picked up a pair of 2013 skis there for Siblet for $299. I missed the sale last year, damn it, it started just as I picked up my newly-mounted skis. This was advertised on Epic and I understand 100 of us have already hit it hard, but there appear to be many skis left.

http://shop.starthaus.com/store/pc/2013-Nordica-Blemish-Ski-Sale-c311.htm?m=1&ProdSort=1&catviewall=t&idCategory=311

**very tempted** lol....i demo'd the stead fast's last season...that was a fun ski....

Haven't had a chance to sit down and spend any money in earnest since I had to buy a new bed and fix my brakes earlier this summer, but I have a few things on my list.

Last October the family ended up getting a condo at Sugarbush, but due to my employment at Sunday River, I didn't use it at all last ski season, and have only stayed in it a handful of days. However, we have upgraded all the sliding glass doors, bathroom, kitchen, and several appliances (washer/dryer and dishwasher) this season. There will still be plenty of little odds and ends to work on over the next couple off seasons, but Im super excited to get there and use it during ski season.

• 2 weeks later...

Those look pretty sweet. I got my season pass for Smuggs, no gear purchases so far, but need to get boots, the Cochises I bought have too much slop in them and new liners won't help.

Did you get a pass last year? I know that you weren't considering it for awhile.

Yeah, I got the hybrid last year and got it again for this season. Picking it up next week, we're heading back up for a coupla weeks.

Nice, we will be up until Tuesday after Labor Day to get the renovations in order... You going to be in town for the ski and snowboard sale @ Bolton?

Picked up a pair of boots, two helmets, and two pairs of socks at the Bolton Valley sale.

I also picked up my change of pace pass today in the form of a Smuggler's Notch Bash Badge Plus pass. I hope to go to a couple places other than there, but it's a pretty good deal to pass up. Decided to get it cheap. I'll see how much I use it this year, and if it was worth the investment.

• 2 weeks later...

Found a nice big crack in boot shell, looks like I'll be in the market as well.

Any good recommendations beyond Buckman's in Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas?

Just looking for alternatives that carry other/different brands to check out.

Edited by indiggio