1/6/19...sausage Sunday 2.0

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun sausage Sunday at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the lower lot around 720am and the temperature was in the low 40s. Phillycore was already in the house along with Steve the guy who brewed beer for us.  Also in the house were Atomic Jeff, Johnny Law, Toast, T Maki, mute, TP4, VTMark, Shadows NMSki, Ryan, Indiggio, enjorales, enjorales Dad, Root, Salty, Schifdawg, the real Kevin Thomas, Matt Edge, The Dude4Bides;’tickle me Toast, Antman, GssUcks, Ty and many others. 

Firsr civilian 6 pack was had and first two runs on Main Street were great top half was semi firm smooth and bottom half was super soft smooth but Main Street deteriated fast and the lower half became rowdy.  The falls was closed off for racers so lazy mile skiers and riders had to ski the whole mile an the whole mile was fun and I skied it twice.  That’s a mile and a half+ long run when you add in tuts lane and shuttle and home stretch. 

Paradise was alright a little choppy and the sharp turn is rough...short skiing session then into the lot sausage Sunday was in full affect with a barrel of mango beer specially brewed for this day and a variety of fine meats, snacks and Antman brought Donuts as well which were the bomb deezy..JADIP

• Like 6

ebc675c0307f2bb56a42bb25721ce013.jpg
5c4eeb98c45e8894737820a334513b88.jpg

Props to Steve for the excellent mango milkshake ipa.
Glad I got to see some peeps I haven't seen in a very long time.

Good day fellas.... More hanging out than skiing but it's all good with me.
Just glad to be out there with everyone having a good time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

In my opinion, the snow was excellent for the majority of the day, at least until the legs gave out.

As temps came up in late morning and the sun broke through the clouds, spring conditions arrived yet again.
This allowed for a bunch of us to create another TBT, thigh burning bump line on the sunny side of Main Street.
We also set a short line on the North side of Chute, just for the fun of it.

By 1pm, lower Main Street was a ridiculous bump field and when the sun hit it, made for a wild ride of natural spring bumps. 
I was expecting to see Glen Plake come ripping through them at any moment, but it turns out he was up a MRG for the day.

This has been one weird winter so far and never would have expected to be skiing spring bumps at the beginning of January, but when live throws you lemons...

I thought there'd still be some Mango milkshake by the time I had to drop a layer, but I should have known better.
Thanks @enjoralas again for the meat & shrimp samples, they were delicious as always!

So ready for winter to return though!

• Like 3

Awesome lot day. Snow was decent but there is no where for everyone to go with only 3 trails. Thank you Enjorales for your meat in my mouth and Atomics friend with the great home brew. I now know what Kelis was taking about when she said her Milkshakes bring all the boys. She was talking about Milkshake IPAs.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Awesome lot day. Snow was decent but there is no where for everyone to go with only 3 trails. Thank you Enjorales for your meat in my mouth and Atomics friend with the great home brew. I now know what Kelis was taking about when she said her Milkshakes bring all the boys. She was talking about Milkshake IPAs.

Steve's milkshake brought all the PASR's to the lot.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, phillycore said:

Steve's milkshake brought all the PASR's to the lot.

I'm so mad at myself for missing out.

Thinking ahead (yeah I don't like wishing my season/life away, but those who fail to plan...), perhaps put in a request for him to brew up something special for season end party?