Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

30 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

No, the mobile construction speed cams.  They're 2x white Jeep compasses (i think).  

cherokees and you can't miss them if you look for the huge gear mounted to the roof rack.

i thought they were only supposed to be in work zones???? hmmmm

or did they restart construction? it was done last time i went through there.

Edited by Benm

Does hand sanitizer help the spread of Covid?  I was thinking that leaving wegmans.  I’ve used the wipes for baskets before but not the sanitizer there..I remember early in the pandemic I’d get skeeved out by cashiers manhandling my items or customers picking up an item and putting it back.  How shit changes.  If the next pandemic is more severe than Covid-19 I’ll be prepared though.  

36 minutes ago, Benm said:

cherokees and you can't miss them if you look for the huge gear mounted to the roof rack.

i thought they were only supposed to be in work zones???? hmmmm

or did they restart construction? it was done last time i went through there.

Last few times i have been through, the only hint of construction was like a 2 mile stretch just for a bridge overhead, there wasnt any construction on 476 itself. 

Up until now i never knew what the mobile construction speed thingys looked like. Never really saw anything that looked like it had a camera attached to it, but i wasnt looking for a car either. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Last few times i have been through, the only hint of construction was like a 2 mile stretch just for a bridge overhead, there wasnt any construction on 476 itself. 

Up until now i never knew what the mobile construction speed thingys looked like. Never really saw anything that looked like it had a camera attached to it, but i wasnt looking for a car either. 

right, it is a very small area? lanes just shift for a bit? the only reason i knew about the cameras was because it got a lot of coverage on the news here. prob wasn't important enough for 6ABC, WTXF or NBC10 lol 

Edited by Benm

37 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

It was the same white Jeeps from last year. I was cruising along at 80 and had to hit the brakes quickly... but I completely forgot about them being out.  If it wasn’t for the signs they would have got my oblivious ass

my dad got one in the mail not too long ago.  first time is a warning.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Does hand sanitizer help the spread of Covid?  I was thinking that leaving wegmans.  I’ve used the wipes for baskets before but not the sanitizer there..I remember early in the pandemic I’d get skeeved out by cashiers manhandling my items or customers picking up an item and putting it back.  How shit changes.  If the next pandemic is more severe than Covid-19 I’ll be prepared though.  

image.gif.ffff4c38c458e00968b0a03482e33b53.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AtomicSkier said:

That's the first Pfizer recipient I've heard since the original batch.  Guess they've had a recent shipment.

She’s also in Delaware, I’m not sure if that would make a difference or not. 

Edited by Kyle