12/29...Windy..OK

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Damn what happened to this thread? Anyway Blue was good tonight Sunday night was better but it still wasn't bad. Best snow was on P dizzle. At one point we even did a tour de blue. Even tossed yeti into that run for stoke. Was nice to get back on switchback...even better to see the dark forest portion of the trail (only skiable at night) back in play for 20 / 21. Fun night...crowded but nothing too crazy. Broke out the new jacket too which is officially #1 in my 2 jacket rotation now. Ok back to catching up on this sure to be entertaining thread.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AtomicSkier said:

Because you think they should be jamming lifts full of people.  PASR's lift sharing agreement works because 1) we have a very strict mask policy 2) we're damn good at enforcement of said policy.  I'll throw you off the lift if I see your nose.

Ah, so thaaat's what ticked you off... Take your fears to the Covid petri thread, they'll flourish there. This one is about great conditions today.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, eaf said:

Ah, so thaaat's what ticked you off... Take your fears to the Covid petri thread, they'll flourish there. This one is about great conditions today.

Nothing ticked me off.  Nobody *likes* wearing masks, it’s just something we must all do to ensure we have a ski season.  Short term sacrifice.  Get over yourself.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Nothing ticked me off.  Nobody *likes* wearing masks, it’s just something we must all do to ensure we have a ski season.  Short term sacrifice.  Get over yourself.

Sad that after all the evidence and actual facts of people dying, people sick, people who have sacrificed so much, we still have people who refuse to 1) believe its real 2) get angry when they are asked to take the smallest of precautions...like wear a mask or, God forbid, wait an extra minute in a lift line to protect other people.
  • Like 5

Just now, RidgeRacer said:

Sad that after all the evidence and actual facts of people dying, people sick, people who have sacrificed so much, we still have people who refuse to 1) believe its real 2) get angry when they are asked to take the smallest of precautions...like wear a mask or, God forbid, wait an extra minute in a lift line to protect other people.

The funny thing is that Eaf wears a mask normally on mildish days just like Salty..Eaf is a stealthy mofo so stealthy that I see him being a homestretch antihero every day he’s out. 

• Like 1

There’s nothing wrong with riding a quad with someone and six pack with three other people. 2+2 works out lovely. Especially after you’ve just spent 5 minutes standing in a crowd elbow to elbow.

Get over yourself and stop being selfish hypocrites. Yeah right, you can ride and eat in the parking lot with folks that you see once a week and can’t bear riding on the opposite end of a quad with someone else because your precious selves are just too good and the rest are a trash.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, eaf said:

Get over yourself and stop being selfish hypocrites. Yeah right, you can ride and eat in the parking lot with folks that you see once a week and can’t bear riding on the opposite end of a quad with someone else because your precious selves are just too good and the rest are a trash.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, eaf said:

There’s nothing wrong with riding a quad with someone and six pack with three other people. 2+2 works out lovely. Especially after you’ve just spent 5 minutes standing in a crowd elbow to elbow.

I can’t bear riding a lift with randomly because I hate most people. 

the pasr group also doesn’t ask you Ransom’s questions 

“what’s the best trail here?” “Are those twin tips?” “Do you ski park?” “Do you love this shit?” “Are you high right now?” “Do you ever get nervous?” 

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I can’t bear riding a lift with randomly because I hate most people. 

The pasr group also doesn’t ask you Ransom’s questions 

“what’s the best trail here?” “Are those twin tips?” “Do you ski park?” “Do you love this shit?” “Are you high right now?” “Do you ever get nervous?” 

While I don't hate people, I hate small talk. I just want to ride the lift in silence unless with someone I know. So if some rando starts yakking I just give short answers. Yep. Uh huh. Nope.

Edited by saltyant

2 hours ago, eaf said:

Eaf you’re really good at getting along with people.