Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

19.25 fluff adjusted of course...

Super smells like snow in Berks its going to nuke for sure, the wet smell to the air is off the charts according to my sniffer. The sky too is the perfect mix of grey with a little bit of bite to the breeze prime PA snow conditions. 

Somewhere in the snow corridor is going to over produce and get 2ft plus you can just smell it in the air 

• Like 2
  • Boner City 2

1 hour ago, trackbiker said:

I was at Powder Mountain with my daughter a few years ago. We skied all morning and around noon thunder rolled in and they closed the mountain. We had lunch and waited until two when they announced that they wouldn't be reopening. Even though we had skied half the day they gave us full day vouchers good thru the following season.

Not skiing related but when I lived near Greenville, SC we had lightning and thunder with snow at night. The snow lit up from the lighting flashes which sort of looked like a strobe light effect.

12.5" for Mt. Mik. It's going to be hard to get an accurate reading because it's going to be windy and the snow will be drifting. Could be 0" at one point and 36" at another.

That was a really cool story!!! Do you have any more??

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Super smells like snow in Berks its going to nuke for sure, the wet smell to the air is off the charts according to my sniffer. The sky too is the perfect mix of grey with a little bit of bite to the breeze prime PA snow conditions. 

Somewhere in the snow corridor is going to over produce and get 2ft plus you can just smell it in the air 

Definitely does not smell like that in the air surrounding me and my couch right now...

• Boner City 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I've always thought it would be really fun to stay at the waterpark hotel next to the Stevenson Lift during a big snowstorm. I've contemplated it in the past but the prices for a room are outrageous. 

We could share a room!!  Or if we can score a room with two beds can share with two others. 

37 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

It will be my house. My snowblower won’t start.

• Boner City 1
  • Sad 2