Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

50 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

It didn’t help that we lost over half an hour due to my laptop throwing the blue screen of death at least 6 times while I was screen sharing to let them edit the code. Consensus among the metro-e tech group is that it’s our sub-par serial-USB adapters that cause it

sounds like you need a macbook.

Also, 5.7" at philly airport seems about right. I probably got about 5" at my house before it switched over and started getting compacted.

9 hours ago, Mixilplix said:

Let me know what day you will be there and I will get your prize to you....

Ok - probably Sunday and maybe tomorrow morning too, but I'll let you know.

You don't have to make a special trip though - if you weren't planning on riding this weekend, we'll catch up another time.  I should be up a few times around the holidays too

Got an inch or so of ice last night along with a dusting of snow on top. Went out to go to Wawa and tried scraping the windshield of the truck for about 5 minutes before giving up and walking up into town for way too overpriced coffee. The dusting/ice combo makes for a fun game of “am I going to slip and eat shit or can I walk here?” 

5 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Got an inch or so of ice last night along with a dusting of snow on top. Went out to go to Wawa and tried scraping the windshield of the truck for about 5 minutes before giving up and walking up into town for way too overpriced coffee. The dusting/ice combo makes for a fun game of “am I going to slip and eat shit or can I walk here?” 

I saw Doug eat shit in JH so hard it hurt me.  

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Huh?

Oh....need to get out the picture book.  

image.jpeg.b1e5498f89a46124a6d11a5d9820d413.jpeg    Snow Blower & Thrower Engines | Briggs & Stratton  Tecumseh Snow Blower Engines

If its number one, i probably have a carb kicking around the shop for it.  If its number 3, it probably needs a new carb, and even with a new carb it wont run right.  those engines are junk.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Oh....need to get out the picture book.  
image.jpeg.b1e5498f89a46124a6d11a5d9820d413.jpeg    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgv5BsYzXWAZmMKd2TYfrZ1VAA5V6_hrzRbg&usqp=CAU  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu9edbuuysJEQpRDN_4aDaFLYPqj0VPHPXkw&usqp=CAU
If its number one, i probably have a carb kicking around the shop for it.  If its number 3, it probably needs a new carb, and even with a new carb it wont run right.  those engines are junk.  

I want to say #1 but at the risk of sounding like a dumbass...they all look the same to me. Lol. This is why I work in corporate America....I'll send you a pic

15 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

I would say around 10" here.  I had the jeep parked across the end of the driveway...that's my "snowblower "...engage the lockers, put it in 4 Low and just mash the throttle.   blasted it through the snow banks around the mailbox to get that cleared up

My mailbox pile plan is a propane weed burner. We’ll see how that goes after work today

• Like 2
  • Haha 1