the pics from today thread

Justin

Now that's drinking beers, no pussy shandy's or shit wheat beers with fruit. lol

Big stouts and IPA's......outside of the Pliney's Two Hearted is probably the best IPA in the country.

Yet again, Mr Law proves himself to be a gentleman of strong character, exceptional taste, and rugged good looks. You are welcome to some if I see you Saturday. To H-E-Double Hockey Sticks with those shandy guys. I apologize for the strong language.

• Like 2

Yet again, Mr Law proves himself to be a gentleman of strong character, exceptional taste, and rugged good looks. You are welcome to some if I see you Saturday. To H-E-Double Hockey Sticks with those shandy guys. I apologize for the strong language.

this is your first warning for abusive language. next time it comes up you will get a spanking. ;)

• Like 3

image.jpg

Shandy I believe started in Germany or England and was shit you ordered for the teen age boys when they went to the pub for the first time. LOL

If I wanted lemonade I'd drink a god damn lemonade, German shandy's use sparkling lemonade and holy shit are they tart.

What the fuck were we talking about again.....

• Like 1

image.jpg

Shandy I believe started in Germany or England and was shit you ordered for the teen age boys when they went to the pub for the first time. LOL

If I wanted lemonade I'd drink a god damn lemonade, German shandy's use sparkling lemonade and holy shit are they tart.

What the fuck were we talking about again.....

Radlermass

http://www.germanbeerinstitute.com/Radler.html

The other beer mix is a Spaetze (sp) that's what they called them locally when I was a kid, Coke and beer, which I'll still drink on occasion. Sounds gross, but about 1/3 coke and 2/3 beer is pretty good.

• 3 months later...