the pics from today thread

not mucungie, orefield. When I first moved to the Valley 30+ years ago the lodge was gone but the lift towers and lights were  still up. haven't been by there for a few years. I might have to do a recon, if we get snow it would be cool to ski there of its not a housing development.

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First day out, First time on a skin track, hell of a workout. Alta, from the base up to Catherine's two quick Laps off the back side then back to the base. Around 2600' of vert. Great day with quite a

My thirteen-year-old and I got out on the citadel yesterday.  This was a big deal for him and was his first true ski-mountaineering adventure.  

Fun day at Eldora today. Did not ski a groomed trail all day so legs are kinda tired. Sunny skies, no wind. And the Indian buffet in Nederland is always tasty after skiing! Sent from my iPad using

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Schif said:

A quick googling seems to show that the lodge is still there and is surrounded by a farm. 

Yeah, those pictures I posted are very recent.

11 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I saw a black bear on my run this morning.  First time I’ve seen one while running.

I’ve seen them on the Appalachian trail.  I remember the first time I saw a deadhead sticker on a Cadillac..I want to put one on my friends moms Caddy but she wouldn’t like that.  No not Stacey’s mom..Bahahaha 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1
13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve seen them on the Appalachian trail.  I remember the first time I saw a deadhead sticker on a Cadillac..I want to put one on my friends moms Caddy but she wouldn’t like that.  No not Stacey’s mom..Bahahaha 

I’ve never heard you mention a deadhead sticker on a Cadillac before

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1