Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
toast21602

St. PASR Day

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, phillycore said:

Did Salty try out some wide skis?

Correct.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RootDKJ said:

 

Looks like JFDan had some lift chaos. 

This was not of my doing. 

 

I took one for the team there. I will return the favor one day to all you fuckers. Might not be this year, might be 2 years from now, but you guys should be on the look out for a banana in the tailpipe. 

 

Great day hanging out with all of you weirdos.

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know too many places where you can stop people from entering the parking lane...open a champagne bottle with a machete ....

Mountain employee gives you extra garbage bags...and food that's on another level .....all  PA in a ski resort......

It reminded me of the eighties...Bravo..

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

65B00C1B-7C82-4424-9265-B7DCDFA0283C.thumb.jpeg.af84e5d12e5ba9f37ad4f6a09930ea20.jpeg

3DF704A0-E831-4101-B422-0B45879A7BCB.thumb.jpeg.4cdb9eaa8e357a9d8e7503a91f512ef4.jpeg

13F8BA77-C446-4B16-BA2C-311B5FB10739.thumb.jpeg.ff143416612b62740712a455390f4a6b.jpeg

What a day!  “This is what it’s all about” sums it up perfectly.  Beautiful day, fun times, fun people, great food! 

As expected, got home and immediately fell into food coma!

F0517491-722F-4C53-A37C-B8B9858B416F.thumb.jpeg.097be69e5faef6924478a508d1442c49.jpeg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least now i wont be able to forget which 6 people i need to “return the favor” to. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

At least now i wont be able to forget which 6 people i need to “return the favor” to. 

I don't know anybody on that lift. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, indiggio said:

65B00C1B-7C82-4424-9265-B7DCDFA0283C.thumb.jpeg.af84e5d12e5ba9f37ad4f6a09930ea20.jpeg

3DF704A0-E831-4101-B422-0B45879A7BCB.thumb.jpeg.4cdb9eaa8e357a9d8e7503a91f512ef4.jpeg

13F8BA77-C446-4B16-BA2C-311B5FB10739.thumb.jpeg.ff143416612b62740712a455390f4a6b.jpeg

What a day!  “This is what it’s all about” sums it up perfectly.  Beautiful day, fun times, fun people, great food! 

As expected, got home and immediately fell into food coma!

F0517491-722F-4C53-A37C-B8B9858B416F.thumb.jpeg.097be69e5faef6924478a508d1442c49.jpeg

Jesus I'm fat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yup 88s

Is that a joke? Or in Salty’s world are 88’s wide. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barb said:

Is that a joke? Or in Salty’s world are 88’s wide. 

Yeah wider than his RTMs..when I’m on my 115s at Blue people look at me like I’m a chick with double D’s

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 What a Day. I couldn't even post yesterday due to meat coma/slight hangover. Life is good when you get to do this kind of shit with you folks. 

 

@enjoralas Thank you 10000x over for sharing your skills with us plebeians.  That Brisket walked the line between solid and liquid it was so tender. Truly amazing. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, toast21602 said:

And @TT C6

Don't tag him!!  It might send him an alert....don't want to resurrect the dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, phillycore said:

 

 


Did Salty try out some wide skis?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

 

Lent him my Rossi E88s for a few runs during session 2 because I was taking the Monster 108s out for a spin, and I had been talking to him about needing wider/stiffer when it gets choppy. He said he liked them, but quit after a couple runs. Dude just doesn’t like the crud, lol

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, enjoralas said:

Lent him my Rossi E88s for a few runs during session 2 because I was taking the Monster 108s out for a spin, and I had been talking to him about needing wider/stiffer when it gets choppy. He said he liked them, but quit after a couple runs. Dude just doesn’t like the crud, lol

Because it’s more work and speed is required to get through it.  Salty is frustrating to watch skiing..he gets his speed up a bit and then just kills it at the worst possible time.  Somebody didn’t do well in physics class.  

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...