Blue mountain 2/22/20...great snow PASR day.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun session at Blue mountain. Temperatures went from about 20 to 40 degrees under mostly sunny sky’s. In the house were Atomic Jeff, JLaw, NMSki, PARidge, slim, Schifdawg, Indiggio, Salty, JFDan, West Chester homeys, Ryan, Mute, MBike Mike, Toast and many more. 

Second civilian six pack..I skied goofy conditions on challenge first run mad Katie Perry hot and cold, sidewinder was nice the root rollers were tame, Main Street and lazy had fresh manmade and the bumpers were having a blast..i skied a couple bumps..nightmare to dreamweaver was decent and Switchback was worth a couple visits..dark and smooth.  

Parking lot was fun had a few beers and snacks galore now gotta shower and wear a polo shirt and go into work and sell a tombstone..remember kids no discount for after hours appointments..JADIP

11724684-DA09-4A56-8319-75DAFF02F8D0.jpeg

426194F0-4542-4469-83B7-AD06F6D4A5AA.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Today was rad. That party mix looks delicious. I know everyone is very upset I won't be there tomorrow, even JFDan. At least I had a badass exit today blasting Snoop Doggy Dog while sporting my EuroShades. Got to hear some funny stories from @GrilledSteezeSandwich TFTI.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

Nice morning on the hill...Mostly lapped NM/DW......Switchback .....Sidewinder....

Can't believe I fell gettin off the lift....Haven't done that in like 20 years....Felt like such a fuckin noob...

Pics to prove I was there....

20200222_082541.jpg

20200222_082638.jpg

20200222_085700.jpg

20200222_085712.jpg

I didn’t see you there.  

• Thanks 1

For not having a winter, Blue did a bang-up job to make Saturday conditions some of the best of the season.
Saw @Mixilplix once in the corral.

The snow they blew pretty much all over the mountain was dry and on-point.  Barney's was fantastic and with the warmth and sun, skied well into the afternoon.
Legs were shot!

When the Quad went down around 2, causing a mad crush on the 6-pack and then it stopped and had difficulty starting, called it a day, as we weren't going to wait in that crowd a second time.  VIP reader also crapped out, so everyone was jumping it.  The entire corral was filled and lines to the readers were back to the macadam.

Saw they got the quad running again, probably around 3 or so.  Caught up with @mbike-ski in the lot.

Should be a spectacular day tomorrow (today).

• Like 6

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

For not having a winter, Blue did a bang-up job to make Saturday conditions some of the best of the season.
Saw @Mixilplix once in the corral.

The snow they blew pretty much all over the mountain was dry and on-point.  Barney's was fantastic and with the warmth and sun, skied well into the afternoon.
Legs were shot!

When the Quad went down around 2, causing a mad crush on the 6-pack and then it stopped and had difficulty starting, called it a day, as we weren't going to wait in that crowd a second time.  VIP reader also crapped out, so everyone was jumping it.  The entire corral was filled and lines to the readers were back to the macadam.

Saw they got the quad running again, probably around 3 or so.  Caught up with @mbike-ski in the lot.

Should be a spectacular day tomorrow (today).

@AtomicSkier can you lock @indiggio's account? It appears to have been compromised or hacked. This overflow of positivity cannot be from him. Lock it until he can get in and change his password.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, toast21602 said:

@AtomicSkier can you lock @indiggio's account? It appears to have been compromised or hacked. This overflow of positivity cannot be from him. Lock it until he can get in and change his password.

I was privy to some Good afternoon herb as well as a number of high ABV IPAs which brought out a favorable side, not often seen amongst these parts!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3