12/20...sausage Sunday!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Fun day.  Tuts to Connector to Come Around to Midway to Lower Main Street to Shuttle to Homestretch was the ROTD for me.  Was on my new touring setup today testing it out, and no issues.  Threw my back out putting my skis into my car.  Getting old.

Also, thanks to @mute1080 for the Guzzles that @enjoralas got to enjoy.

067C38A4-09A8-48AD-956D-9C68586A6628.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Fun day.  Tuts to Connector to Come Around to Midway to Lower Main Street to Shuttle to Homestretch was the ROTD for me.  Was on my new touring setup today testing it out, and no issues.  Threw my back out putting my skis into my car.  Getting old.
Also, thanks to [mention=13078]mute1080[/mention] for the Guzzles that [mention=13012]enjoralas[/mention] got to enjoy.
067C38A4-09A8-48AD-956D-9C68586A6628.thumb.jpeg.c5ffdcd2ab47c507421893341093baeb.jpeg

Love it! Sorry I missed the festivities this morning, I’m here now with fam
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

F thanks to @mute1080 for the Guzzles that @enjoralas got to enjoy.un day.  Tuts to Connector to Come Around to Midway to Lower Main Street to Shuttle to Homestretch was the ROTD for me.  Was on my new touring setup today testing it out, and no issues.  

You try the skins anywhere?

Today was awesome ! Decent snow with some new stuff open and sausage Sunday!!! 

The pork belly was fucking unreal as always enjo killed it but the most impressive part was him crushing 19oz of pure American go go juice. 

I rode over NMDW last night and it looked to be about 50% of the way there on snow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1