Jump to content

PASR End of Year Party 3/20


Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Im thinking about some pre-made breakfast items for early AM.  

I had surprising success with frozen pancakes at a tailgate last fall. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Im thinking about some pre-made breakfast items for early AM.  

We’re not looking to do cooked breakfast this year? I’m fine with that, just wondering. 

2 hours ago, antman12 said:

Any specific donut requests? Otherwise im going to go standard chocolate iced, glazed ect ect.

Boston crème as suggested are good. I also like a good donut stick, not shire if YumYum has anything like that or not

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

We’re not looking to do cooked breakfast this year? I’m fine with that, just wondering. 

Boston crème as suggested are good. I also like a good donut stick, not shire if YumYum has anything like that or not

I'll be bringing sausage gravy...do you want me to bring a small stove and stuff to heat it up?  Also, I'll pick up biscuits or something (or make some) unless someone else is bringing bread or something for that ( @toast21602?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

We’re not looking to do cooked breakfast this year? I’m fine with that, just wondering. 

 

Im thinking more time skiing, less time cooking.  Less fuss, less mess.  

Not saying we cant cook up some breakfast, but im not sure how into it i am this year.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JFskiDan said:

Im thinking more time skiing, less time cooking.  Less fuss, less mess.  

Not saying we cant cook up some breakfast, but im not sure how into it i am this year.  

I hear you. There with you. Trying to scale back the time intensive things in favor of things that are quick/easy or bulk/premade.

12 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

I'll be bringing sausage gravy...do you want me to bring a small stove and stuff to heat it up?  Also, I'll pick up biscuits or something (or make some) unless someone else is bringing bread or something for that ( @toast21602?)

You can bring a stove if you want, it wouldn’t hurt. There would likely be some apparatus free to heat it, but if you have one then you could heat it up and get a jump on it when I inevitably end up late as always.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Schif said:

Should I plan on bringing an entree, appetizer, dessert or breakfast? 

I'll probably go to Breaker brewing for some beverages and maybe some Champagne

Could you bring a collapsible table?

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Probably some buddy passes available for those who don’t have a Blue pass and would like to join. Just ask! 

Would be cool if some of the Elk guys came down!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...