Weekend Roll call thread 12/2-12/3…

GrilledSteezeSandwich

10 minutes ago, Benm said:

what email??

Yeah, this was in an email they sent around, and i kinda typically ignore Blues emails so i missed it as well,  

1 hour ago, NMSKI said:

Ugh, let the anxiety begin.  I've just used the same pass for the past 5 years or so and it always works.  Do I need to do something different this year?  I stress out about the pass not working more than I should.

Go to your account, make sure you have a pic uploaded, and you dont have any unsigned wavers.  i got nervous about this, (mostly because i was at work and didnt have time to do my hair all up pretty) but all my shit was done.  maybe because i re-upped before the season ended?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Alarms set, all clothes laid out….even found my hat which I haven’t worn since March.  

A6A12140-6213-40B7-962A-99DB01359F6F.jpeg

Shoot. Almost forgot my pass. Dumb thing is that I texted with them this morning about it, but still it didn't occur to me to actually put it in the jacket.

23 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I can't wait to see radical skiers on the web camera tomorrow while I'm sipping coffee and reading the paper.

You're gonna miss out on fresh cookies. I predict, there will be quite a few of them tomorrow morning.

5 minutes ago, eaf said:

You think they'll actually groom the place by tomorrow morning? Right now it looks kinda rough. And dark. Not sure about cold.

Yeah they’ll do a quick pass like 715-755 followed by a delayed opening for patrol to inspect..8am weekday non holiday opening.  Wowser