3/13 EMPTY

Dirtwolf

Just got back from a quick sesh and was on snow from 9:20 to 10.  Rode pdiz, lazy twice and chute to lower main.  Interesting mix of conditions from super soft in the sun and quite firm where shaded.  Also, CS has officially taken its last breath.  Should be interesting what happens over the next two days. 

• Like 7

Rode with the wolf of Palmerton and c1er, otherwise nobody was home. 

Pdis and lazy were soft and fast from the start, good speed turns and smooth.

Challenge was not so great, word is the winch cat was broken and they used a normal groomer but it was refrozen bowling lanes.

Razors was a bit hard but pretty ok,  sadly coming soon is done for the season so no more shitty rowdy.

Le chute continues to deliver and with quad only lower main is a ghost town.  

Going to be an interesting weekend with maybe alot of Vista.  

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Rode with the wolf of Palmerton and c1er, otherwise nobody was home. 

Pdis and lazy were soft and fast from the start, good speed turns and smooth.

Challenge was not so great, word is the winch cat was broken and they used a normal groomer but it was refrozen bowling lanes.

Razors was a bit hard but pretty ok,  sadly coming soon is done for the season so no more shitty rowdy.

Le chute continues to deliver and with quad only lower main is a ghost town.  

Going to be an interesting weekend with maybe alot of Vista.  

Funny that they ran the the quad only with the only trail that needs the quad closed, lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I saw on Facebook that they seeded bumps on razors edge…

Nice reports..I had a lot of work today..and tomorrow a 10am a 1pm and a 2pm…maybe Friday AM for me or not till the weekend…I think they’re gonna make the weekend woo hoo 

Yes, skiers right side down first headwall. Need some skier work to round them out. Wonder if they will groom out TCS, or call it until next year. 

12 minutes ago, Benm said:

Of kunkletown

Straight out of Kunkletown mofo named Dirtwolf ski the Gak like Zach off the back of Stalins ditch..rich in ski days but can’t get enough..double dip days call em double stuffed..he’s a double IPA skis double the days as his age..that’s two times two times 30 also known as dirty. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, C1erArt said:

Yes, skiers right side down first headwall. Need some skier work to round them out. Wonder if they will groom out TCS, or call it until next year. 

Just put a stick in coming soon. Give the quad a break, get it ready for biking or just let it sit. Focus on the rest of the mtn. 

19 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Hopefully they don’t groom anytime soon. 

They probably won't groom the seeded bump line, but all the flat snowers won't be happy if they don't groom out the naturals, especially since raisins will be one of the only trail(s) left for the weekend.

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Bright side - whole East mtn still open at Frost and Hunter has more open acres and vert than even exist at Blue. Prob head for the latter on Sat.

Are you fucking serious..you’re posting about JF and Hunter in a Blue report thread???

You are officially the Donkey of the day…what an Ass!!!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Are you fucking serious..you’re posting about JF and Hunter in a Blue report thread???

You are officially the Donkey of the day…what an Ass!!!

His post is relevant to the Blue report thread because he said Hunter has more vertical drop and acres than Blue. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Made it up yesterday after work for an hour. Everything was super soft and I skied in a t shirt which feels weird. The outside Quad entrance was down to stones but no line while I was there. Razors was fun with the bumps up top but lots of people taking their time down it. Saw Marty and I think MomSkeez in the lot. Trying to do the same time today but we'll see how work turns out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1