Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

9 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Snowing pretty nicely for the last hour or so here. Nice fat flakes. For those skiing this morning it might make for some nice skiffy goodness on the groomed trails and Stalin's Stunt Ditch.

563368887_ScreenShot2022-01-28at8_03_50AM.thumb.png.151778a8db1af05c7128dc2a88c71bf1.png

Wow it looks way different now. You can see the peak and both high speeds are running. 

3258C204-7908-422F-A228-5ABD70811B90.png

A little swirly in philly. Won’t make first chair but I never do 😂 i live on a main artery near City Avenue so it was mostly plowed.

once on 76, I was behind 5 snowplows & salt truck that formed a V formation.

the trucks were slow but it got me hyped.

might ducks style.

The salt trucks were my flying V

• Like 3

3-5 here in Pennsburg, hard to tell with the wind and fluffy snow. 

Shoutout to my lazy ass neighbors who trampled all over the front sidewalk while walking their dogs rather than actually shovel it. I loathe lazy people. 

Just got done shoveling and helping some people shovel. Fun 2 hours out in the snow. That’s it for my weather TR. lol. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, antman12 said:

3-5 here in Pennsburg, hard to tell with the wind and fluffy snow. 

Shoutout to my lazy ass neighbors who trampled all over the front sidewalk while walking their dogs rather than actually shovel it. I loathe lazy people. 

Just got done shoveling and helping some people shovel. Fun 2 hours out in the snow. That’s it for my weather TR. lol. 

>95% chance they are the same people who don’t return shopping carts?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

>95% chance they are the same people who don’t return shopping carts?

"bweep bweep bweep cart narcs here"

i tried linking the channel but my phone opens it in youtube and i cant find it. if you dont know about cart narcs on youtube, it is absolute gold  

Edited by Benm
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Benm said:

"bweep bweep bweep cart narcs here"

i tried linking the channel but my phone opens it in youtube and i cant find it. if you dont know about cart narcs on youtube, it is absolute gold  

Did you see him on dr Phil?  They actually had a person he called out on the show to say it was an illegal detainment

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

Did you see him on dr Phil?  They actually had a person he called out on the show to say it was an illegal detainment

no but i will check it out thanks. dr phil prob thinks the guys behavior is abhorrent but then again dr phil is a dbag

• Love 1