Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

3 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I’ve heard it’s a hell of a party scene out there. Should have made it out in my younger days. 

I do love that the actual site of the groundhog den is called Gobbler’s Knob.

@Johnny Law was talking about that on the lift yesterday. Should have made a PASR day and a Blue Knob visit out of it. I think they are "close"?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, toast21602 said:

@Johnny Law was talking about that on the lift yesterday. Should have made a PASR day and a Blue Knob visit out of it. I think they are "close"?

Bucknell was the college I was trying to think of yesterday. Anways when I went it was an absolute riot both fun and like an actual riot. After attending I can tell you the singular reason it exists is an excuse to get destroyed on a Tuesday morning in February and that's all anyone is doing. It's cool to experience once for sure and I love wild parties but even I was a little shocked how fucked up everyone was at 613am to see a groundhog if they even remembered that's why they were there. 

Apparently the state police came in hard like 5 or so years back and it's settled down some but I was always told part of the issue was there arent that many cops normally hanging out near gobblers knob. 

Edited by Johnny Law
  • Like 1