Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

3 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

If that map proves accurate I could consider hitting Elk either in addition to or instead of Montage this weekend. 

What are you expecting sundays conditions to be like?  Are you thinking a snowstorm during the day Saturday will net you big powder turns on Sunday?  

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

What are you expecting sundays conditions to be like?  Are you thinking a snowstorm during the day Saturday will net you big powder turns on Sunday?  

A mountain with all the stuff I want to ski fully open without ice or bare spots and with a nice carveable surface, with hopefully parts of it left ungroomed. Which is a hell of a lot better than I skied the last two weekends or was counting on skiing again this year. Hopefully not much lines either, certainly at Montage.

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant this is getting good!!!  Bring extra snacks to blue tomorrow.  It could be a long ski day. 

E26560AB-717B-4C24-BAAD-D40460A22552.jpeg

Looks like Jack Frost might be the better choice for me since it's in the pink. Blue is only in the paltry dark blue.

Edited by saltyant

14 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Lightning in the forecast .......I don't have one of those fancy metallic fart bag faraday suits I've been seeing on TGR 

Airhead you know off peak passes at Blue are now valid on weekends during the day if you wanna ski Sunday morning/afternoon and next weekend during the daytime.