Where are you skiing this weekend? (February 23-24)

vinnyv11

With the impending weather this weekend I'm thinking about heading farther north where it should hopefully be snow and not ice. Maybe Bellayre, Hunter or Wyndham. Not sure yet think I will be hitting Sno on the way home Sunday if anyone will be there.

What's everyone else's plans?

Ugh! No joy there.

Yeah tell me about it. I've had to wear a brace all year skiing, lifting, basically for anything that isn't everyday walking. I went to a doctor over the summer for it and she said my miniscus will most likely Tear (sp?) within a year so I'm waiting for that to happen and not looking forward to it.

Yeah tell me about it. I've had to wear a brace all year skiing, lifting, basically for anything that isn't everyday walking. I went to a doctor over the summer for it and she said my miniscus will most likely Tear (sp?) within a year so I'm waiting for that to happen and not looking forward to it.

Kyle, check out this link http://www.egoscue.com/boulder.php

There is no office near you but they do skype appts or you can just research the exercises and do on your own. Although it does help to at least get an initial evaluation of your issues. I had knee issues and was heading toward surgery and I've been doing this for 3 months and my knee barely hurts at all any more. Like you I was wearing a brace to do just about everything. Plus most of my other nagging injuries seem to be fading away as well. It is a time suck, and you have to do it daily, but worth it in the end.

Kyle, check out this link http://www.egoscue.com/boulder.php

There is no office near you but they do skype appts or you can just research the exercises and do on your own. Although it does help to at least get an initial evaluation of your issues. I had knee issues and was heading toward surgery and I've been doing this for 3 months and my knee barely hurts at all any more. Like you I was wearing a brace to do just about everything. Plus most of my other nagging injuries seem to be fading away as well. It is a time suck, and you have to do it daily, but worth it in the end.

Thank you barb! Ill have to check that out after I'm done classes for the day.

blue sat am, sunday pm

sunday afternoon planning on getting in touch with my inner hippy - free range folk (a great local bluegrass/roots band ) is playing in the bar so gonna check 'em out then try to hook up with the blue tele tribe on the 3 pins before heading off to play hockey

Let me know what time the free heel gang is meeting up, would not mind joining and looking like the noob I am with a free heel.

• Like 1