Zee Lights

skifreak

14 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

Left this morning at 10:15 after 7 runs. Got really crowded - even the slow lift over near Main Street. The runs over there were in pretty good shape.

I’ve been known to throw shade at the Blue groomers, but I have to admit it takes considerable skill to take a fairly OK Challenge, and over the course of a couple days turn it into completely unskiable marble pile top to bottom. Came over the lip and it looked like Hickory Run State Park’s boulder field.

Sidewinder was good, but with Razors roped off, NMDW a pretty packed park (3 trips up on the quad and I didn’t see a single person hit a feature - quite a waste of a nice slope), it got crowded fast.

Yeah, kinda like Doug said, most times after they blow snow on a trail its not good for like 2 days.  Good news is it should be prime for us weekend skiers.  

i get the struggle coming from JFBB, but you need to weigh the goods and bads, and i always come up with more good at Blue than Frost, at least in my last years there.  

NMDW is my fav trail, so im not super excited about the park thing, but it is what it is.  When its just sitting there unused, thats when i will go all saltyant.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, C1erArt said:

Sidewinder was good, but with Razors roped off, NMDW a pretty packed park (3 trips up on the quad and I didn’t see a single person hit a feature - quite a waste of a nice slope), it got crowded fast.

Park rats aren’t awake that early 😂

I’m not happy about the new park on nightmare dreamweaver..also why was Razors closed today?  When Blue opens a new run or reopens a run after snowmaking it’s always crap conditions for the first two days or so. 

U14 woman’s race Saturday and Men’s Sunday.

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m trying for 940am. I love a good shitshow. It’s mid season. Blue has to make that Johnny cash 

I'll have to deal with standing in lines on Sunday when skiing with my brah. He'll want to ski longer than 90 minutes and we only ski together once a year at most. He didnt make it last season due to having a baby.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'll have to deal with standing in lines on Sunday when skiing with my brah. He'll want to ski longer than 90 minutes and we only ski together once a year at most. He didnt make it last season due to having a baby.

main street chair is your friend

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

If they keep selling tickets like they are it will. I’d love to see that. 

Regardless of extra ski days, an early April close would work out very, very well for me with shit I've got going on. 

Here's hoping. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Benm said:

Regardless of extra ski days, an early April close would work out very, very well for me with shit I've got going on. 

Here's hoping. 

Who said anything about early April? I'm hoping we push it closer to May!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1