PASR's 15th Anniversary

AtomicSkier

I'm still not even sure how I found this site 15 years ago. Although I haven't skied with any of you in the past few years, PASR has been a super awesome site to be apart of. I don't chime in too often but enjoy reading all (well, most) of your posts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I found this place when a certain member started a ruckus on tgr, I was at first amazed by his stupidity lol but also by his relentless character. I must have drank the koolaid because all these years later I'm a Doug lyfe fan. 

This place is foul, irreverent, sometimes cruel, often drunk or high, almost entirely nonsense and I wouldn't change a thing. In a world of sell outs and fake bullshit this place is entirely real. We are nice but pretty much exactly the same in person. Real is what everybody else is pretending to be.

I've met the best skiers on the mtn. I'm definitely a better skier, particularly with a buzz on. The best in this life is to do dope stuff with dope people and we do that every weekend. The size of our mtns may be small but we have way more fun than places 4x our size and that is something truly precious. Here's to 15 more.

The original thread is gone...but this one is still good...

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/55128-Where-d-Bart-go

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Justo8484 said:

Just gonna drop a few memories in here for everyone's enjoyment and to keep the stoke rising.

You're welcome/I'm sorry:

09/10 Closing Day beer-induced trainwreck:

The second deepest week of my life with some fine gentlemen:

Toast skis a little bit better now than he used to:

Damn, looks like you guys got great weather in Utah.

The last video is actually kinda nerve-wracking. haha