12/8-12/10…weekend roll call thread.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well as far as I know..the guns are off..I doubt the east side is ready yet. If they were in fact blowing on lazy and blow more on lazy overnight maybe that opens but gotta think with the forecast don’t wanna spread themselves thin…webcams look great.  

2” of rain in the forecast so keep Salty happy . 

• Boner City 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well as far as I know..the guns are off..I doubt the east side is ready yet. If they were in fact blowing on lazy and blow more on lazy overnight maybe that opens but gotta think with the forecast don’t wanna spread themselves thin…webcams look great.  

“if they were blowing lazy” did you not see the video evidence?

59 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Because olds don’t come out as much in the winter and once the ground is frozen, cemeteries stop putting in foundations.  Are you the former TNT?

Yeah. Couldn't figure out my old password and the reset email never came, so I made a new account.

Hope everyone had a great spring/summer/fall.

Skiing saturday so my youngest can try their new skis before X-mas trip.  Deciding between checking out Blue's new chairlift, or Belleayre's new chairlift!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, tnt temp said:

Yeah. Couldn't figure out my old password and the reset email never came, so I made a new account.

Hope everyone had a great spring/summer/fall.

Skiing saturday so my youngest can try their new skis before X-mas trip.  Deciding between checking out Blue's new chairlift, or Belleayre's new chairlift!

Ski2live typing up his cost analysis for you at this moment 

image.gif.bf51b374784aa89cdb1dde36eae3dec5.gif

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1