Lodging?

Jersey Tomato

1 hour ago, Jersey Tomato said:

Tried to find some on Blue's website but it's really no help so can anyone rec something decent within a 15-20 min drive? Don't need anything flashy but then again want to avoid bedbug type places. TIA

Woodstone would to be the top choice for convenience with under a 10 minute drive. When we had weddings at Blue in the summer, the recommended places were in Bethlehem or Lehighton, both 20-25 minutes away since Woodstone had their own weddings going on.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Do. Not. Go. To. Days inn airport Rd.

Hyatt Bethlehem 

@tarponhead stayed at the Ramada Inn in Whitehall which has recently been renovated.  The hookers don’t come with the room.  I think there’s still a comedy club there.  But that’s where I’d stay…a shame blue no longer has ski and stay packages with local hotels.  Back in the 90s they had ski and stay packages starting at $69 per person per day double occupancy not including taxes. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Do. Not. Go. To. Days inn airport Rd.

Hyatt Bethlehem 

That’s where they have the Lehigh Valley Latina awards..Jaciel Cordoba from WFMZ channel 69 was in attendance.  Looked like a nice spread pernil, rice, beans, chiccarones..maybe even pico de gallo at the Mexican American section of the buffet.  

On 1/13/2024 at 7:37 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@tarponhead stayed at the Ramada Inn in Whitehall which has recently been renovated.  The hookers don’t come with the room.  I think there’s still a comedy club there.  But that’s where I’d stay…a shame blue no longer has ski and stay packages with local hotels.  Back in the 90s they had ski and stay packages starting at $69 per person per day double occupancy not including taxes. 

That's the one right at 22 and MacArthur? Since I was a kid I always wanted to say there, the comedy club looks trashy AF I bet it's a great time

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

A top 14 comment from @Schif, maybe even top 11.

See my long term memory is grate but short term hmmm couldn’t pinpoint who said that..thanks @sal1355

@SallyCat lives in Vermont and isn’t far from mount snow but she’s closer to Killington and Okemo.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1