AHoles in JHole 2024….

17 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

You should be an expert at that- you ski Pa. 

In flat light it’s ok but when you can’t see your hand in front of your face…it’s tricky.  That’s when it gets tiring cause you can’t let the skis run…gotta make a ton of turns…or wait until somebody wearing bright colors skis by and ski behind them.  

I just remembered that when I was skiing solo, I was on the lift with some French dudes and they gave me a swig from their flask.  It was some sort of honey whiskey…even when I try not to drink it finds me.  

It seems like half the people I ride the lift with, I’ve been on the lift with before in past years…the dude from Long Island who used to work for Billy Joel, Florida snowboarder and today I rode the lift with Silicon Valley guy who bought a condo in teton village 12 years ago who’ve I’ve been on the lift with several times before.  I saw DJango from TGR forums flying past me a few days ago.  Bruce and Dennis I haven’t seen this trip.  Maybe tomorrow.  Atomic Jeff even said the he had the same guy at the Hertz rental counter as last year. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I just remembered that when I was skiing solo, I was on the lift with some French dudes and they gave me a swig from their flask.  It was some sort of honey whiskey…even when I try not to drink it finds me 

I believe it’s called Mead 

https://www.delish.com/food/a28691670/what-is-mead-honey-wine/

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Up Thunder and did amphitheater from the top, then we did Jerry’s way for Salty and Mute.  Up Thunder again and another Laramie bowl which was even better but so many people standing at the edge like it was Corbetts coulour.  

Can’t believe you grouped me with Salty. Probably going to have fight in the parking lot now

Edited by mute1080
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2