Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

4 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

If between Sunday and Tuesday there is an outbreak with the Eagles similar to what Washington is going through now, will the nfl push the game back?  I’m thinking no

also, I’m curious how a Tuesday night game will effect prices on stub hub and nfl ticket exchange.  Monday and Thursday night games tend to price out a little lower

Price of flyers tickets already dropped $3, insignificant price drop but the amount of available tickets increased by 200 from this morning. 

not sure what it would do for the eagles tickets, they seem to sell well regardless. Might see a little dip in price. 

10 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Price of flyers tickets already dropped $3, insignificant price drop but the amount of available tickets increased by 200 from this morning. 

not sure what it would do for the eagles tickets, they seem to sell well regardless. Might see a little dip in price. 

I assume Flyers get the wells fsrgo lot, which will leave alot of Eagles fans with no place to park 

55 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I assume Flyers get the wells fsrgo lot, which will leave alot of Eagles fans with no place to park 

You may be right. I was at a flyers game a few years ago and there was a concert at the linc at 8 that same night. Parking cost $40 regardless of what event you were going to as linc events charge $40 to park. They didn’t seem to have “specific” parking lots for flyers fans or concert goers. I’d imagine they’d do it different for the eagles though. 

It would be a traffic nightmare if they tried to enforce specific lots for specific events. I'm going to guess it'll be first come first served and you get what you get. I'm sure fans will plan to drive in from specific directions to get the lot they want though. 

On 12/13/2021 at 7:29 AM, JFskiDan said:

Accuracy would drastically improve if there wasnt so much crap floating around creating excessive bursts of enzymes, and shit getting stuck to it.  

The last data i went through, there was something going on around Christmas.  We will see how it plays out.  

Current GFS for Christmas day.  Our buoy may not be totally full of shit.......

May be an image of map and text that says 'Snowfall Accumulation (10:1 Ratio) College of DuPage NEXLAB 06Z GFS F135 Valid: 21Z SAT DEC 25 2021 0.33.6 0.3 0.2 0.8 0.7 3.0 0.2 0.0 0.2 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 27 31 35 39'

• Like 3
  • Boner City 1