12/18 sunday funday

JFskiDan

1 hour ago, AtomicSkier said:

@GrilledSteezeSandwich 's disappointing lack of attendance is just SAD.  The first run down CS to Paradise was pretty fucking good.  Best conditions of the year so far, though not really much to compare to.  Everything else was pretty damn good except Midway.  Somehow, they figured out how to create golf ball sized cookies since yesterday.  @enjoralas's spread was superb today.  Habanero powder was 🔥

QFT!
Bummer didn’t make meat Sunday but hit up the lounge for the 2nd half of WC final, excellent game!

Finished up run goals and checked out goats (see other post) and watched them add chairs to the lift…

007A1230-5503-472F-8728-24C7553BF322.thumb.jpeg.71a068e98669d2a5db369dbbb6c61045.jpeg

• Like 6

Anyway, I'm back from another fun session at blue mountain the true mountain. I'm also drunk. In the house were tp4 (Irish goodbyed) Jeff, zach(k?), heat seeking missile, ryan, mute, boo, indiggio, tarp on head, mixilplix, nmski, falco, Charles, Dan, jlaw, Walt jr and Walt Sr. Kurt and his crew also. I know I'm missing ppl and I'm sorry. 

First run down coming soon and it was ok. Lazy mile was good, but the turn near falls was fuckin weird ay eff. Paradise was nise. Midway was cookied up according to others but I did it at the end of the day and it was mini cookies. 

Enjo fuckin crushed it (again) and I'm still burping up steak. Tons of sausages, steak, pineapple and, for whoever stuck around, some of the best kielbasa I've ever had.  I think nmski overdid it on the habanero dust, but maybe he has a rock solid butthole. 

All in all a good day. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Fun morning at Blue....New board day for me...Conditions were pretty good overall..Midway kinda rattled the teeth a little...but as soon as you hit lower Main they vanished...You can really feel the crowd with the double double gone...Coming down home stretch was bonkers....

Righteous parking lot scene .... @enjoralasnever fails to deliver the delicious meats...Thank you sir...Needed the heat from Habanero dust to stay warm... 

Edited by Mixilplix
  • Like 5

Conditions were pretty awful tonight. One of those if you can ski at Blue mountain, you can ski anywhere kinda nights. ice in the middle, sugar on the sides, some man made here and there. Much better than being home watching the Patriots act like f ing clowns to end any chance of making the playoffs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Conditions were pretty awful tonight. One of those if you can ski at Blue mountain, you can ski anywhere kinda nights. ice in the middle, sugar on the sides, some man made here and there. Much better than being home watching the Patriots act like f ing clowns to end any chance of making the playoffs. 

Man as much as I hate the patriots, I have to have some sympathy for you with that game. Wtf was that! Just take it to OT. 

57 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Like who?  Blue Mt staff?  i used mine to get a tune, just showed them the email on my phone.  

True blue to get my daughter a new helmet. I asked if I could use my $50 and she looked at me like I was crazy. Told me to go to guest services. Girl there asks me what I was there for. I explain that I wanted to redeem my fiddy. Girl there also looks at my like I'm crazy. Finally I speak to another lady at GS who says not all of the fiddys have been distributed. Then proceeds to write my name down on a piece of paper to give to her boss and tells me i should expect an email.

13 hours ago, Mixilplix said:

You can really feel the crowd with the double double gone...Coming down home stretch was bonkers....

I hope they start dumping snow on Trail's End soon. Splitting the crowd out to two runouts will help some. Noticed they turned on the guns on Valley School East now in addition to West, so hopefully they can hit it soon.

• Like 2