3/17…party day…

Posted (edited)

@PSUFrankenstein the last picture makes it look like Blue has great coverage if you have tunnel vision. I love the spicy top of razors. You were rippin it up on razors and yeah even on skis with poles and skating was slow slow slow getting to razors.I was a little behind you one of the razors  runs and you keep a really steady speed and stay in the fall line….

Also they changed the Main Street cam if only somebody like salty could have taken a screen shot of some chute poachers getting yelled at by ski patrol…can always use the shaggy defense,”It Wasn’t Me”

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

They gated off Lazy around 3:30pm RIP.  Great having a couple drinks w everyone!  Hope we get one more weekend.  Rumors I heard was potentially only the Vista chair and the School Hill carpet for that park if they dont make enough snow, if they do maybe Burma to the bottom.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Nice pictures all. I messaged Blue on their chat about the possibility of making snow this week but they said that a decision hasn’t been made yet. Anyone hear any news though the grapevine? Tuesday through Friday lows in the 20°’s 

4 hours ago, PSUFrankenstein said:

keg of lawsons was great 

Little Sip of Sunshine? If I knew that I would have helped you drink that keg! Nice pictures everyone, I’ve been slacking in that department. It’s just too depressing looking at the hill. It was nice meeting a few of you later in the day. I met about 25 people today, I need to start making name tags. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Majestic day, closing is always the worst and the best but I did soooooo much laughing.

Johnny Utah, mutes daisy dukes, gss spitting bars, Enjo's redonk feast, chute rebel run, jfdan with a killer French toast, etc etc etc

I got home at 730 but if it was up to me I would have stayed and kicked the keg, I just so did not want the day to end........ no crew does it better, it was an honor and if someone goes past the lot help dirty finish the keg

• Like 8
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Little Sip of Sunshine? If I knew that I would have helped you drink that keg! Nice pictures everyone, I’ve been slacking in that department. It’s just too depressing looking at the hill. It was nice meeting a few of you later in the day. I met about 25 people today, I need to start making name tags. 

Yeah, @Dirtwolf brought a keg of little sip, good stuff 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, AirheadD8 said:

Nice pictures all. I messaged Blue on their chat about the possibility of making snow this week but they said that a decision hasn’t been made yet. Anyone hear any news though the grapevine? Tuesday through Friday lows in the 20°’s 

The liftees were grilling and had like five two liters and blasting tunes and they were acting like it was the final day but rumors of vista next weekend 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Dirtwolf said:

Yesterday was one of those special days...  First run of the day was probably the most joyful run of my life.  Jacket all flappy and hair free flowin...  Was determined to kick the keg before leaving and after review of the video evidence, I got home at 7:03pm.  Thank you to those late stayers for your contributions to this valiant effort.  Nothing like spending nearly 12 hours at Blue hahah.

Everything was about as good as it gets.  Great VIBES.  Fantastic FOOD.  Delicious DRINKS. Great SPICYYY spring conditions.

If that was the last day of Blue's season, I am 100% content.

Fucking legend almost 12 hours.  I was there for 8 hours and have sunburn on my hands. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The liftees were grilling and had like five two liters and blasting tunes and they were acting like it was the final day but rumors of vista next weekend 

Denial then acceptance 😫

I haven’t looked at my stats all season until I renewed my pass . I’m happy considering the weather. Blue did a great job this year! 

IMG_5406.jpeg

• Like 2

So everyone is thinking only Vista next weekend?😞. If anyone is interested, I’ll be a Boulder tomorrow, they’re open from 9-4, tickets are reasonable. I haven’t been there in years, we’ll probably be bored to tears, but gonna make the best of it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

So everyone is thinking only Vista next weekend?😞. If anyone is interested, I’ll be a Boulder tomorrow, they’re open from 9-4, tickets are reasonable. I haven’t been there in years, we’ll probably be bored to tears, but gonna make the best of it. 

Scenerios for this weekend at Blue..I’ll choose 3wish @saltyant or @pops was around could prob come up with 5but let’s see. 

1. only open for cardboard box derby and Easter egg hunt. 

2. option 1 plus skiing and riding on easy out and vista with some sort of a bonk yard rail garden on school hill. 

3. option 1 plus 2 plus they go hard blowing snow for like five hours each two nights this week and piece together a top to bottom route for the weekend using one of their famous high speed quads.  You want slow lifts, blue is the wrong place.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1