Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:
11 minutes ago, toast21602 said:
No way I'm getting out of here today. Holy hell we got a shit ton of snow. 

The last snowblower pass last night did the trick. A few inches have fallen since then but I'm good to go.

I can get out of my driveway. I took care of that part. But when I get to the 20+ inches of snow in the road I'm going to stop pretty quickly. 

• Haha 1

Probably 5” total at my house.  Didn’t do any snow removal yet and unfortunately I drove up and down my driveway a few times and a bunch of kids were running all over the driveway so it’s pretty packed down.  Gonna be a bear to clear off with my shitty snowblower.  Can’t wait to move into a townhome when my kids are grown.  

• Like 1

It is still fuckin dumping here. I have no idea what we've got because of the drifting. Hoping my driveway is less than a foot and a half otherwise imma be late. 

Cable/phone/internet has been out since 5pm. Kind of sucks because I have a shit ton to do. 

IMG_20210202_0726597.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Yeah that was the year we got out for some ‘back country’ turns. Would love to do that again 🤞

I was talking to my college roommate last night and we couldn’t remember the date. I just remember getting hammered with snow in a short period of time. We went to bear during the one storm and went into the woods to the left of timberline and ripped the bike trails in there for the entire day. We ended up getting way out there on one run and had to hike back up the hill a bit to be able to get back over to the lift. Epic year for sure