Jump to content

the pics from today thread


Justin

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Kyle said:

I was up in Falls for a wedding yesterday. 
 

 

it was Burger King, needed something quick and it was the easiest place to get to without heading too far off course 

Falls is right down the road from where I grew up. Spent quite a few years as a junior member of a golf course up there called Emanon. (They couldn't decide on a name so they named it "No name" backwards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Schif said:

Falls is right down the road from where I grew up. Spent quite a few years as a junior member of a golf course up there called Emanon. (They couldn't decide on a name so they named it "No name" backwards.

It was beautiful up there, I stayed at a friends house in Nicholson and we may or may not have gone for a little ride on the RZR down some of the unpaved roads last night. 
 

wish I had time to explore some golf courses up there but after what ended up being 13 hours in the car over two days a wedding sprinkled in between I was pretty much set on getting back to my parents house in SEPA to cut the drive back to Virginia in half 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Iron Pigs game yesterday afternoon. had some nice box seats that gave a great view of the airport and a DC-3 that kept flying around the valley. Grass is way greener than mine at the moment.

image.thumb.jpeg.75b0a10821a3ff871434a531ee887102.jpeg

I spotted it as well

9AE5D6AC-E1C0-4436-8216-5F0E38A58CCF.png

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Iron Pigs game yesterday afternoon. had some nice box seats that gave a great view of the airport and a DC-3 that kept flying around the valley. Grass is way greener than mine at the moment.

image.thumb.jpeg.75b0a10821a3ff871434a531ee887102.jpeg

Third base coach is way outside of the coaches box. If that's the opponent, I would ask the ump to enforce that if I was the Pig's manager. Gotta win the mind game too, lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mixilplix said:

Only 486 miles to Durango...

 

20220811_061314.jpg

WTGAI!!! In 2016 I drove almost that exact route, from Southwest Denver to Durango (actually ended in Cortez). It truly is a spectacular drive but it felt like Root 160 was never going to end. I love how you gradually transition from mountains to the start of desert terrain. Make sure to ride the Choo Choo train in Durango and write a report!

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, saltyant said:

WTGAI!!! In 2016 I drove almost that exact route, from Southwest Denver to Durango (actually ended in Cortez). It truly is a spectacular drive but it felt like Root 160 was never going to end. I love how you gradually transition from mountains to the start of desert terrain. Make sure to ride the Choo Choo train in Durango and write a report!

I think he's hiking it

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh I thought he was there doing urban explanation and $22 is cheap for parking. I figured like $30-40+

I think Phillies games may actually be less than $22, flyers games are $22, sixers are $22?(can’t confirm) And eagles games/concerts at the linc are $40. 
 

it’s slowly gotten more annoying to park down there. Used to be an even $20. Then $22, and I think now it’s only electronic payment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I think Phillies games may actually be less than $22, flyers games are $22, sixers are $22?(can’t confirm) And eagles games/concerts at the linc are $40. 
 

it’s slowly gotten more annoying to park down there. Used to be an even $20. Then $22, and I think now it’s only electronic payment. 

Now that you live on VA beach, where are the closest major league sporting events?  I’m thinking either DC or maybe NC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...