Zee Lights

skifreak

8 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Not at this moment. Plus a 10 minute wait to the the quad at rope drop..

Boggles the mind. 
They knew the valley was going to be open and they couldn't get their act together to have the corrals set up and the 6-pack running?
Wonder if they're light on help?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

A lot of criticism from those at home! Lazy was great today. Felt good to ski the full vert of Blue.

TFTI. It sounds like an awesome time once you get up to the top. We can bike up faster than people currently waiting in line at the Quad 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by saltyant

39 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

A lot of criticism from those at home! Lazy was great today. Felt good to ski the full vert of Blue.

Believe me, if I could, I would have been out there every day so far.  😪
You do NOT EVER want to get what I somehow acquired.

Edited by indiggio

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

Boggles the mind. 
They knew the valley was going to be open and they couldn't get their act together to have the corrals set up and the 6-pack running?
Wonder if they're light on help?

Also saw a maskless employee yelling at and cursing at a supervisor prior to opening..holy drama 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I don’t understand why people are flipping out about yesterday...I was there and had a fun time.  Were lift lines ideal?  No, but who gives a shit when you are on the mountain on the rare occasion you can look and see snow everywhere 

Put the Covid and limited tickets thing aside, if it were a regular year, yesterday would’ve been WAY worse. It has the be expected that a ski area is going to be busy after a big storm. People don’t get that. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Shadows said:

People want the best experience. Its stupid at times.

Some of my competitors provide a better experience to their clients but we get better results. Its dumb.

What kind of experience do people want when getting cleaning services done??  I’m pretty hardcore when it comes to providing the best customer service.  I do a lot of hand holding and don’t really require the customers to do much of anything except pay for things and sign contract and approvals. I’m starting to really enjoy being the customer. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

17 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Idk the usual stuff. Make them feel good regardless of how the job actually came out. I don't play that game. 

Years ago me and my office manager had to take a 7 hour long seminar on how to deal with difficult customers.  We both left like two hours early cause it sucked so bad.  When my customers apologize for being a pain I just say no problem it’s my job and if they’re super impatient I tell them thank you for being so patient lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Idk the usual stuff. Make them feel good regardless of how the job actually came out. I don't play that game. 

Unfortunately that’s the game. Blow smoke up their ass and make them smile. Definitely is mentally draining at times, even more during 2020 but it’s the grind for that paper [emoji385]
  • Like 2