Zee Lights

skifreak

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

.  Blue is becoming a real deal resort.  I even got an email thanking me for visiting this weekend. 

Still trying to find out where my pass is ....the one I was promised " By Opening day " . I called a bunch of times ,put on hold and not answered @#$%^&*(

40 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Still trying to find out where my pass is ....the one I was promised " By Opening day " . I called a bunch of times ,put on hold and not answered @#$%^&*(

You could try asking online like GrilledSteezeSandwich does. Sometimes he even asks what the chat agent is wearing.

• Boner City 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Guns are back on. The next few nights of snowmaking look to be the only opportunity for a bit and will hopefully be enough to get us through this weekend's tropical temps and the upcoming warmup. 

Looks like a big ol’ snowstorm on the Laziest of Miles.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Lazy, Tuts, and the runout skiers left of the sixer  (you can see they’re blowing there tonight too) and they can open the valley.

The valley for Xmas week is always the goal...I’m just so impressed with blue how aggressive they’ve been with snowmaking.  They’ve been blowing a lot in the 29-32 temperature range.  

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The valley for Xmas week is always the goal...I’m just so impressed with blue how aggressive they’ve been with snowmaking.  They’ve been blowing a lot in the 29-32 temperature range.  

What they've done with what they've had is truly impressive...WTGAI Blue

The fact that it isnt going to snow a bunch is a good thing, i think.  Temps will be close to borderline, and snow would bring in tons of moisture.  Blue is perfecting the art of making snow at 32 degrees.  Hope they can keep them going for a while today.  

• Like 2