Party Day Availabilty

enjoralas

When’s the paaaaartay!?!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What day(s) can you make it to Blue for the fantastic Gaper Day extravaganza? Choose all that apply. Feel free to comment with strong preference on one day over the others

19 minutes ago, Schif said:

If this is turning into a costume party we need to lock in a date quick so I can make sure I have a good one ready to go

I’ll begin preparations for this Sunday. May be scaled back if Shot #2 knocks me on my ass Saturday. Hope @Johnny Law and @mbike-ski/bun ski are available. 

Will we see an appearance by @RootDKJ? @phillycoreshould I reserve that buddy pass?

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I’ll begin preparations for this Sunday. May be scaled back if Shot #2 knocks me on my ass Saturday. Hope @Johnny Law and @mbike-ski/bun ski are available. 

Will we see an appearance by @RootDKJ? @phillycoreshould I reserve that buddy pass?

Let me know what you'd like me to bring. I can pick up some Mike's Hard Lemonades and maybe I'll have a Truly since this will be an all day social event

Edited by saltyant
  • Boner City 2

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

I get home Saturday i think so I can be there Sunday.

• Boner City 2

If we're doing Sunday I'm likely in but not until 10 30 or 11. I can bring pizza.

Edit...unless Enjo brings his portable pizza oven. In which case I will bring dough, sauce, a roller, grow a mustache, a chefs hat and will kiss my fingers to signify deliciousness.

Screenshot_20210316-144835~2.png

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

If we're doing Sunday I'm likely in but not until 10 30 or 11. I can bring pizza.

Edit...unless Enjo brings his portable pizza oven. In which case I will bring dough, sauce, a roller, grow a mustache, a chefs hat and will kiss my fingers to signify deliciousness.

that's against COVID protocol! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

This is now mandatory

• Like 2
  • Boner City 1

6 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Screenshot_20210316-144835~2.png

I’m planning to bring the pizza oven, could prove useful for some other cookery as well. On pans, to not foul the stones of course. 

It might impact cooking capacity significantly. If @Kyle wants to bring his griddle and co-chef I’m all about sharing the spotlight.

I’m planning to bring the pizza oven, could prove useful for some other cookery as well. On pans, to not foul the stones of course. 

It might impact cooking capacity significantly. If [mention=556]Kyle[/mention] wants to bring his griddle and co-chef I’m all about sharing the spotlight.

How big is the oven?

26 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

It might impact cooking capacity significantly. If @Kyle wants to bring his griddle and co-chef I’m all about sharing the spotlight.

It needs a good cleaning, but I can do that and bring it depending on the date. Are we full in on the 21st? 

edit: I also have a buddy with a 2 burner blackstone top, so if I can’t get mine back together enough I may be able to snag that for the day, it would just need to be put on a table or something of the like. 

Edited by Kyle

9 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

How big is the oven?

It’s about 14” x 14”

9 hours ago, Kyle said:

It needs a good cleaning, but I can do that and bring it depending on the date. Are we full in on the 21st? 

edit: I also have a buddy with a 2 burner blackstone top, so if I can’t get mine back together enough I may be able to snag that for the day, it would just need to be put on a table or something of the like. 

Looks like we are committing to the 21st.

• Like 1

Regardless of what day this is really happening, i have placed 3 dozen eggs, pound of bacon, pound of pork roll, 2 boxes of pancake mix, syrup, cheese, and some rolls in my shopping cart for my Thursday grocery pick up.  

If its not too much hassle on my end, like me not having to go into the lodge, i will gladly transfer my buddy pass to a PASR in need.  I have no idea how to do the buddy pass thing, but i will spend about 10 minutes trying to figure it out, but after that, it may as well burn in hell.  

• Like 4