Jan 28 - everything went better than expected

Benm

Major props, I heard it raining when I woke up and sleeping in was calling just way too hard. 

When I actually woke up a little bit ago I and saw it was a baby rain it was like fuck I bet it was good. 

No place finds the limits of the outerwear like Blue, so much rain, like legit rain and then it can be so ungodly windy. 

• Like 2

Nothing says stoke like “Ba ya da….da da da da……da da…….ba da da”. At least it wasn’t beauty and the beast like yesterday.

props. Even if it was it raining I wasn’t getting there since I didn’t get to bed until 3:30. So Im selfishly glad it was raining as it gave me an excuse to stay in bed

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

At least it wasn’t beauty and the beast like yesterday.

...you must have missed the song they play for the SPCA or whatever it is. I think Sarah mcglapotatohan. I can't spell it

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1

Woke up to rain in the B, thought about heading North to try to find the blue line but couldn’t find the motivation. (Shoulda gone, Belle claimed 8”). Saw a break in the hourly and radar around 1:00 and headed up. They lied, soaked to the bone after 5 tele runs, snow was great though and empty. Had fun running the little patch left of Barnies, the Sherbie Simulator lol

• Like 3

IMG_0041.thumb.jpeg.941ea24a6c198b6be8d08d7ee68b93c3.jpeg

6 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Bibs seem to be really popular. They make sense, no snow down your backside. The whole bathroom thing seems hard to deal with if you’re a girl. 

Have to get the bibs with an easy zipper for bathroom breaks. Mine have a hidden zipper across the backside. 

Edited by Barb
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Once you go bib, you never go back.

———
i have the flylow foxy insulated bib. Previously bibs wouldn’t work well for me because of the chest/shoulders but they recently made it with more flex up top. Love that companies are like actually innovating like @Barb bottom zips

Edited by skiincy
  • Like 5