Weekend roll call thread 2/3-2/4

Hey All,

It’s almost another weekend, looks like some very nice weather. Is anybody planning on skiing Blue mountain the true mountains?   I plan on Saturday and Sunday.  My sisters family is skiing big boulder Saturday and I said maybe but now that it’s close, I have zero interest in slumming it there.  

ski some of you this weekend. 

• Like 2
  • Boner City 1

You should 100% go ski with the kids. Plus kids aren't know as first chair people so you can still go to Blue, have fun, have a beer or two, and then scoot over to Boulder to show them how it's done. 

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, Schif said:

You should 100% go ski with the kids. Plus kids aren't know as first chair people so you can still go to Blue, have fun, have a beer or two, and then scoot over to Boulder to show them how it's done. 

Sorry I mentioned it lol the PASR kids are way cooler than my niece and nephew..especially Tommy and Becky Boo lol…

43 minutes ago, Schif said:

This. Then you can join us in trying to get 2 ski days out of 2 mountains on the same day in the stats.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Rode from 9-1:30 today.  Nobody was there.  First 2 runs down challenge were best challenge runs of season, then it went to shit.  Coming soon was decent. ROTD was raceway to chute.  Conditions weren’t that great

Was it sugar or chunks? For bad conditions you sure put in a good session..WTGAI!!