Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Dropped off my resort skis for a wax and tune this morning to beat the rush. Guy just called me and said they were ready to be picked up. That is some fast service!

IMG_8624.jpeg.ae91c3c7276c776f6bb1e1830cb54cdd.jpeg

local FB guy just put out his preliminary forecast for the incoming weather system later this week. Could be hit or miss. Either way I am excited!! 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Barb said:

Dropped off my resort skis for a wax and tune this morning to beat the rush. Guy just called me and said they were ready to be picked up. That is some fast service!

IMG_8624.jpeg.ae91c3c7276c776f6bb1e1830cb54cdd.jpeg

local FB guy just put out his preliminary forecast for the incoming weather system later this week. Could be hit or miss. Either way I am excited!! 

The stoke market is rising!!!  I know people who have been in Colorado since Thursday I think for a wedding in Denver and they’ve only been to golden and red rocks.  I wanted to ask if they were going into the mountains. They prob would be like what do you mean I see mountains in front of me.  Today would have been a bad day to go to the mint because I bet it was closed for national indigenous peoples day which is what my woke friends call Christopher Columbus Day.  Honestly I prefer Christopher cross…Yacht rock doesn’t bring me down…

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

I was inside the bank today and got mall balls for the first time this fall.  Mall balls is when you go to the mall in the fall and dressed pretty warm like long pants maybe even corduroys and the heat is cranked to 74 and your balls wished you were wearing shorts. It’s why I wear a t shirt most of the winter…I even found my old purple polo. 

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I was inside the bank today and got mall balls for the first time this fall.  Mall balls is when you go to the mall in the fall and dressed pretty warm like long pants maybe even corduroys and the heat is cranked to 74 and your balls wished you were wearing shorts. It’s why I wear a t shirt most of the winter…I even found my old purple polo. 

My buddies call that condition “Swamp Ass” Been a bad summer for that. Glad it’s over! Stoked for winter but not too soon. October snow seems to be a bad omen. 

3 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Awesome.  another weekend of rain.  maybe not all weekend, but enough that will spoil any attempts to manage leaves in the Poconos.  Looks like its getting deep up there.  

i officially have no raking to do thanks to mother nature destroying that god damn tree.

talk about a silver lining.

• Haha 1