Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

16 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I called Bethlehem cops a while ago about downed phone lines crossing a street. They didn't even know it was in their city. Morons 

It’s crazy I still wanna put a deadhead sticker on my friends moms Cadillac. Only problem is she’d know it was me and don’t confuse her with Stacey’s mom…she’s a smoke show..I used to mow her lawn and she always had Sunny Delight in the fridge and even purple drank..I don’t think it was lean prob Kool Aid

On 1/11/2024 at 6:55 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

On topic the weather outside is weather… @Ski2Live Live2Ski will sing you a song about Colorado in December.  It’s cold there better bring a blanket. 

The rain is coming down. I think this might be the last rain for a little while so I hope it pours and fills up the snowmaking retention ponds for next week.

56 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I don't know how I'm still alive. We used to take drugs and drive 70 at 3am with two pounds of weed lol.

I think most of us went through a stage like that in our lives. And Barb, I’d stay far away from any resort on a holiday weekend 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Nice week coming up. Tuesday 2-4” Friday 3-6” . About time! 

Weather.com is showing 40 degree temps and rain showers from 1/25 to 1/28. That'll be really good for the snowmaking retention ponds.

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Weather.com is showing 40 degree temps and rain showers from 1/25 to 1/28. That'll be really good for the snowmaking retention ponds.

A minor January thaw and then cold again. 
Too much pond talk is going to get you in time out . 

Power outage #14 

Edited by AirheadD8
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Airhead I don’t think you have the authority to put @Salty in timeout.  Nice about Tuesday could be a nicer rider of the storm day depending on the timing. 

No , I’m used to no authority I’m married. Hopefully I’ll hit both days I’m recuperating from minor surgery. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, C1erArt said:

Remote learning day today. Another legacy from Covid. 

They did that once in our district and it was so unpopular with everyone and such a waste they scrapped it.  In 42 years of living here that may be their only good decision. 

16 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

They did that once in our district and it was so unpopular with everyone and such a waste they scrapped it.  In 42 years of living here that may be their only good decision. 

My one teacher friend has a flex day today and she’s working on IEPs, sounds fun. My delivery guy is out plowing today so I was stuck shoveling here…

• Like 1

I fully expected my kids to have to do a remote learning day today, but they actually gave them a traditional snow day. Pleasant surprise, since I certainly didn't feel like dealing with getting them through whatever they were supposed to do during the day while I was working after I got done with that.

• Like 1