3/6...pretty good

Mixilplix

Rode the skis today...Lots of varied conditions today.....Back to the Blue conditions we know.....but overall a good day on the hill...Slightly less crowded than it has been.....Some guy ask JL and I if we would move our cars so they could park...HaHa...we told him no.....But there was some other drama in the lot today... but I will let someone else tell the tale....

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

Rode the skis today...Lots of varied conditions today.....Back to the Blue conditions we know.....but overall a good day on the hill...Slightly less crowded than it has been.....Some guy ask JL and I if we would move our cars so they could park...HaHa...we told him no.....But there was some other drama in the lot today... but I will let someone else tell the tale....

Always nice riding with you brotha. 

• Like 5

Hey all,

I’m back from a fun morning at Blue mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 715am and it was cloudy with a temperature in the upper 20s.  In the house were Antman, JFDan, Toast, Mute, Ryan, Enjorales, Johnny Law, Pops, Falco, Eddie, Charles, Enjorales cousin, Mixilplix, MBike mike and many others. 

First run on challenge was pretty good..hardback but smooth. Sidewinder was also ok but little cookies the last section which law compared to Chamonix.  Switchback was pretty nice and midway and lower Main were lots o cookies and wet manmade. Paradise was nice and lazy had nice snow but slow. Liftlines were long but could have been worse. I managed 9 runs in an hour and 45 minutes.  

The parking lot involved some beer chips and even a cupcake thanks to MBike mike..I bugged out before noon and at my work now about to eat some Panera.   I’m sure others will have more to add. 

• Like 2

Redeemed two guest passes for today and they didn’t work of course. My guest pass said “cancelled” and Boo’s season pass stopped working. Went in to fix it and after them saying they’re good, the passes swapped working/not working in our group and my season pass stopped working. Went in again and they said it was because we have separate season pass accounts that they connected(wtf?)

Wish I could have stayed for the parking lot drama but had to go. Hopefully there’s a breakdown.

73CF3E4D-6959-4C8A-BEB0-C10E30207A0E.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, mute1080 said:

Redeemed two guest passes for today and they didn’t work of course. My guest pass said “cancelled” and Boo’s season pass stopped working. Went in to fix it and after them saying they’re good, the passes swapped working/not working in our group and my season pass stopped working. Went in again and they said it was because we have separate season pass accounts that they connected(wtf?)

Wish I could have stayed for the parking lot drama but had to go. Hopefully there’s a breakdown.

reminds me of this...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mute1080 said:

Your buddy pass ordeal is why I’d rather just not use my buddy passes.  Same thing has happened to me before where my pass doesn’t work after redeeming my buddy pass.  

2 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

wow that space on the other side of law looks tight lol

i also dig the perpendicular parking

Edited by mbike-ski
  • Like 3