Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Blowing weather is on the way out. Blue maybe could do tonight will poor production and maybe tomorrow with a little better production. W,T, and Friday are out, with a good chance of heavyish rain Friday during the day. Once that air mass moves out Friday night a cold pattern looks to be in place for sometime. Sunday's high maybe sub 32 which should get most of the PA hills open and near 100% assuming they want to be open. (looking at you Elk)

• Like 1

The thing is, Doug, I don't worry about the temp that much other than saying if it's colder I need more clothes on. I'm not tracking it. They'd likely close the main lift here if it got really cold anyway, because of wind or mechanical issues, at which point I'd be cussing that I wasn't on the back or wherever.

Yeah ambient temperature. I think the coldest I've experienced in Jackson, WY is about minus 30 but there was a major inversion so up high the temperature was nearly 20.

I've experienced -25F at JH. I've never sweated so much at those temps then when I got to the bottom of the Hobacks. -25F feels balmy after 2700 vert of Hobers.

Nice could be a great first week...I still can't believe you don't go out opening day.

They're expecting 6000 people. I have a hard enough first day without dodging that many other people who are still figuring out how things work.

i was stuck between landsdale and mid county for 1 hour and 15 mins

Glad i got off at lansdale and took some back roads. I thought 476 was gonna turn into a parking lot. Rejoined the circus on 476 in plymouth meeting though.

People coming home from skiing should be the only ones allowed on the roads in that type of situation.