Jump to content

the pics from today thread


Recommended Posts

Merry Christmas all!! 
for [mention=3245]tarponhead[/mention] [mention=103]Justo8484[/mention] north wildwood is pumpin!
 
3F150C90-B6CA-4BEC-B5F3-06448369887F.thumb.jpeg.cf85c2683b0244e3a45728352c624272.jpeg
D9A14C1D-FA3C-494C-B582-AEA577249ECE.thumb.jpeg.49ab9c0a6682e33e15c89d9e2b0e049e.jpeg
9157D8DE-41D8-451E-B4C3-092B2B32E93B.thumb.jpeg.ae7645e180d3b9954b5a700d75df43e9.jpeg

Merry Christmas Mike! That surfer got some cohones. Yeah, been watching. Retched in AM but started cleaning up in PM. Weekend suds for me. Wish u a joyful Christmas


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First day out, First time on a skin track, hell of a workout. Alta, from the base up to Catherine's two quick Laps off the back side then back to the base. Around 2600' of vert. Great day with quite a

My thirteen-year-old and I got out on the citadel yesterday.  This was a big deal for him and was his first true ski-mountaineering adventure.  

Drove right past Hunter today and ended up doing a fun little tour in the Catskills, ended up with about 4k of vert and found a truck that was the drive for a lift in the 60’s Sent from my iPhone u

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tarponhead said:


Merry Christmas Mike! That surfer got some cohones. Yeah, been watching. Retched in AM but started cleaning up in PM. Weekend suds for me. Wish u a joyful Christmas


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my cousins surfs year round and was out in NJ this morning as well. Crazy IMO but who am I to judge. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Bored at the car thing. Walked around Hazleton for over a hour and took some rad pics.

@AtomicSkier A Bethlehemian born in Hazelton who loved this boyhood place.

20201231_151508.thumb.jpg.4a1f8d37b7e912effe59a44327788e7d.jpg

The only BMW I could afford

20201231_145846.thumb.jpg.f73125e187a777eb729529cbc05dfee5.jpg

Giant rocks in The Hizzle (Hazleton)

20201231_141127.thumb.jpg.2f62420bba75b467e80d667153330deb.jpg

WJW

20201231_143910.thumb.jpg.56d8a810a7ee7b03fa52965fc0b23d1b.jpg

Did you have a snack or something to drink???  Asking for a friend @eaf

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did you have a snack or something to drink???  Asking for a friend @eaf

Nah, I walked around Ollies Bargain Outlet but they didn't have any free coffee or free samples.

One time at a shop in Tannersville I ate a lot of free samples of pretzels with different dipping sauces. I tried to fill up on them so I didn't have to pay for lunch, and kept alternating between the free sample stands until I sampled every kind at least 10 times each. But then my friend starting bitching about it.

Edited by saltyant
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nah, I walked around Ollies Bargain Outlet but they didn't have any free coffee or free samples.

One time at a shop in Tannersville I ate a lot of free samples of pretzels with different dipping sauces. I tried to fill up on them so I didn't have to pay for lunch, and kept alternating between the free sample stands until I sampled every kind at least 10 times each. But then my friend starting bitching about it.

That’s what I always used to do at the Cabot creamery in Waterbury center Vermont. Sometimes I’d buy a mini jug of apple cider. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s what I always used to do at the Cabot creamery in Waterbury center Vermont. Sometimes I’d buy a mini jug of apple cider. 

Wao when I went to Stowe I got a free sample from the Ben & Jerry's factory.  I want to go to Cabot Creamery for some free samples, and maybe a mini jug of apple cider, but I probably won't go to Vermont since the Feds are checking the stats manager on this site for violators.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wao when I went to Stowe I got a free sample from the Ben & Jerry's factory.  I want to go to Cabot Creamery for some free samples, and maybe a mini jug of apple cider, but I probably won't go to Vermont since the Feds are checking the stats manager on this site for violators.

BAhahahah @Ski2Live Live2Ski Is probably going to jail..

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nah, I walked around Ollies Bargain Outlet but they didn't have any free coffee or free samples.
One time at a shop in Tannersville I ate a lot of free samples of pretzels with different dipping sauces. I tried to fill up on them so I didn't have to pay for lunch, and kept alternating between the free sample stands until I sampled every kind at least 10 times each. But then my friend starting bitching about it.

Wow. You're the person that goes to the mall, takes samples from each restaurant in the food court and calls it a lunch. Just wow.
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:


Wow. You're the person that goes to the mall, takes samples from each restaurant in the food court and calls it a lunch. Just wow.

Salty is a cheap bastard but he’ll spend a lot of money on certain stuff like bikes and vacations.  He even had a lobster supper at Lake George. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty is a cheap bastard but he’ll spend a lot of money on certain stuff like bikes and vacations.  He even had a lobster supper at Lake George. 

Correct.

Edited by saltyant
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:


Actually not at all. A long time ago, at an old job I worked with a guy who did that when we went to lunch. we didn't go to lunch again after that.

If you'd like to meet up for lunch some time I have a list of places around Hazleton that offer free samples on Fridays. Maybe we can hit them all up the same day so we won't even have to eat dinner.

Edited by saltyant
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, saltyant said:

If you'd like to meet up for lunch some time I have a list of places around Hazleton that offer free samples on Fridays. Maybe we can hit them all up the same day so we won't even have to eat dinner.

TFTI

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...