Colorado Road Trip - Telluride, Silverton, Crested Butte, Aspen

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stacked turns is part o their avalanche mitigation program, as well as preserving it for others.  It didn't really matter, there was so much pow to be had.  There was only one time, on the second half

I spent way too much time on this.

Here is a picture of @NMSKI from this morning at 11:15am.  Not a lift line in sight, either.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

La Casita terminal C? Pops and I just ate there. Can confirm quality.

Agree with this. Great Divide Brewing in Terminal C is also a nice stop for beer. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

Polish_20210210_201823469.jpg

Please bring this issue to Blue this weekend. USPS has not delivered mine yet and I want some #TellurideTaco recipes. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Today was the amuse bouche of skiing. When NM told me it snowed I almost couldn't believe it and today normally would be a super super good day but with tomorrow looming it was the perfect appetizer. I don't know how I'll ever sleep tonight. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Today was the amuse bouche of skiing. When NM told me it snowed I almost couldn't believe it and today normally would be a super super good day but with tomorrow looming it was the perfect appetizer. I don't know how I'll ever sleep tonight. 

You have been there before, correct? 

15 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Polish_20210210_201823469.jpg

Other than this thread, and the BC thread, this is one of the best things posted in a long time.  Really on pins and needles now for the March issue.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Other than this thread, and the BC thread, this is one of the best things posted in a long time.  Really on pins and needles now for the March issue.  

I think @RidgeRacer just bought himself a new job each month and I couldn’t be more excited. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I think @RidgeRacer just bought himself a new job each month and I couldn’t be more excited. 

This would actually be a great idea and an awesome way to be able to look back at the past ski seasons month by month in a quick snapshot.